PDA

View Full Version : No reservations available?

WDWgoofy
11-10-2012, 08:47 AM
When a restaurant shows no reservations available on certain days does this mean it is booked to capacity or is there still an opportunity to walk-in during your park visit?

steamboat willy
11-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Keep checking back DAILY and if you have the ability, a morning, noon and night try. People cancel their ADR's all the time or make multiple ADR's to cover the just in case....
GOOD LUCK, :eat:

29 Days....:santa::tree::santa:

Strmchsr
11-10-2012, 09:55 AM
When a restaurant shows no reservations available on certain days does this mean it is booked to capacity or is there still an opportunity to walk-in during your park visit?

It means it's booked to capacity. No chance of a walk-in. They don't hold "walk-up" slots when they can have the guaranteed ADR slots all filled. As the previous posted said, just keep checking as ADRs do occasionally come open.

A Big Kid
11-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Try both on the phone and on-line. I have been denied ADRs on one and immediately gotten them on the other.

jnfr2424
11-22-2012, 01:21 AM
Keep checking I finally got an ADR for Narcoossee a day before I was leaving on vacation!

Pocahontas
12-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Keep trying. If other guests are like us, we make dining reservations and then change our mind - so we make new ones and cancel our old. Planning a trip in March and I made and cancelled 4 reservations within 3 days. I really doubt that I'm the only one who does this.

If there is any chance of getting into Be Our Guest table service (I've tried every time during our stay), I'll definately be cancelling another one of our ressies!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
12-04-2012, 01:07 PM
If there is any chance of getting into Be Our Guest table service (I've tried every time during our stay), I'll definately be cancelling another one of our ressies!

As the old saying goes "slim and none, and slim just left the building". Good luck, you never know.

To the OP, we had an early ressie at Ohana. I could be wrong, but I thought I heard a CM say that they open 15 minutes prior to the ADR start times for resort guests (walk-ins I presume) then its open to those with ADRS. We saw several couples in a stand by line. So you can do walk in, on the hopes of a no show, but its at your risk.