PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode VII

DizneyFreak2002
11-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Since the movie is officially announced, maybe a thread is required...

The movie now has a screen writer.. And a good choice in my opinion... Michael Arndt will be penning the script for the 7th installment of Star Wars... If he isn't familiar to anyone then maybe a few of these movies will stand out: Little Miss Sunshine, Toy Story 3, Oblivion, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire... He is also writing Phineas and Ferb's screenplay as well as Pixar's movie that takes you into the human mind...

PirateLover
11-10-2012, 11:47 PM
Hoping for the best! Of course rumors abound over who will or will not be in it, but I really hope they are able to work in many of the classic characters.
Can't wait! :ewok::trooper::chewy:

DizneyFreak2002
11-13-2012, 11:25 PM
And just when there is a glimmer of hope, Disney does this:

Darth Vader is reported to return in Episode 7.. Um, didn't anyone in Walt Disney Studios see Return of the Jedi?????

PirateLover
11-14-2012, 01:01 AM
That. Would be. Awful.

barnaby
11-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Hey, Ripley returned in later Alien movies. And that worked out great, right? ;)

DizneyFreak2002
01-24-2013, 07:17 PM
Ad we have a director... JJ Abrams.. I love his work and am a fan... I like the choice, especially with the job he has done on Star Trek...

badkitty
01-25-2013, 02:38 PM
Ad we have a director... JJ Abrams.. I love his work and am a fan... I like the choice, especially with the job he has done on Star Trek...

Well, that's how they will bring Darth Vader back then. An alternate reality.

DizneyFreak2002
01-25-2013, 02:48 PM
Well, that's how they will bring Darth Vader back then. An alternate reality.

Shhhh don't give them any ideas... LOL...

JJ is a Star Wars fan, a bigger Star Wars fan than he is a Star Trek fan... I think he will be just fine... I'm more concerned with the writers and the story they come up with...

caryrae
01-26-2013, 08:00 PM
So will there an old Luke, leia, and rest of the gang? That would be dumb to have Darth Vader back since he was cremated in the return of the Jedi unless maybe they clone him.

DizneyFreak2002
01-26-2013, 10:04 PM
So will there an old Luke, leia, and rest of the gang? That would be dumb to have Darth Vader back since he was cremated in the return of the Jedi unless maybe they clone him.

Only rumor at this point but the old characters may be back... Darth Vader need not come back.. establish a new bad guy... plenty to choose from in the extended universe Star Wars stories... I wouldn't doubt if the Emperor is back though... He did have himself cloned, I believe, in one of the extended universe story arcs...