PDA

View Full Version : Poly Concierge

WhiteRose1
11-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Hello all! I go to Disney every five years, and last time, we booked the platinum plan and stayed at Poly. We were lucky enough to work with Jeffrey Todd last time, and we were hoping to work with him again, but when we e-mailed him, the e-mail bounced back...

We know that during our last trip he was ill...did he retire? or maybe the E-mail address changed for him?

He was completely amazing. The team at Poly really was able to help us. During our last trip, several of our events were rained out, including fantasmic reserved seating and the fireworks cruise, and the team there was able to reschedule us with little problem.

If any disney insider has any information, I'd really appreciate it. Last time, we did not get any information from concierge till we initiated an e-mail. After that, they were exceptional! Our trip is not for awhile, but we had such an amazing experience with Jeff, we were hoping to at least thank him...we remembered him after 5 years!!

SBETigg
11-05-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm not sure anyone will have an answer for you, but you could call the resort and ask. I'm sure they would be happy to hear how your experience with a CM has stayed with you.