PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Starbucks...

kakn7294
10-31-2012, 03:21 AM
I saw a post about the Starbucks in Disneyland's Magic Kingdom which now has me wondering if there's any word on opening dates and locations for the 4 in WDW and the remaining location in DCA? I've done a few searches and haven't come up with anything. Any insiders know anything? :secret:

Itchy
10-31-2012, 12:04 PM
I just did a search on the internet and even looked at Starbucks web site and found only information from April of this year. It said in June they were opening locations at Disneyland and the 4 theme parks at Disney World would follow later.

What is later???

Sorry I could not be of more help...:mickey:

Melanie
10-31-2012, 01:10 PM
Just clarification - the one open in California is at California Adventure.

kakn7294
11-02-2012, 01:40 AM
Obviously I have not been to Disneyland...

I wonder what's taking so long for these. It doesn't seem like a difficult task.

PirateLover
11-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Yes the one in Disneyland is on Buena Vista Street in California Adventure- and it's REALLY nice!!! I hit it up when we were there last August for a Skinny Vanilla Iced Latte. I'm not sure what's taking so long for Walt Disney World, but I wish they would hurry up!

MickeysBestPal
11-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Word is that the MK Starbucks will be at the current Main Street Bakery location.
The intent is to add the Starbucks elements to the bakery and still offer (at least many of) the bakery favorites.

I've not seen anything about the locations at the other WDW theme parks.
If the word about the Main Street Bakery location is true, it might be that the DHS location would go into Starring Rolls.