PDA

View Full Version : ICOT15 pics from members

MNNHFLTX
10-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Now that the big event is over, I know some of you out there have photos to share! I thought it might be nice to have them in a central place for everyone to see. If you have just a few pics with external links it's okay to post them here, just make sure and link directly to the picture. If you have a whole bunch, it's better to create an album in your profile here on INTERCOT and refer other members to it.

I only took a smattering of photos myself, so I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's!

MelissaW
10-30-2012, 05:58 PM
Yeah Beth - I will be sure and post the pics I took when I get a chance (not very many) but I too look forward to seeing other folks' pics from the event!

BriarRose0708
10-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Just about all my pictures are in my Twitter feed, @dancernl

Is it ok to put a link to Photopass on here?

Ian
10-31-2012, 02:49 PM
I put mine up on the INTERCOT Facebook page.

Warning!!! Jellyrolls video to follow shortly!

BriarRose0708
10-31-2012, 03:03 PM
I put mine up on the INTERCOT Facebook page.

Oh God.

dpamac
10-31-2012, 03:46 PM

If you didn't get a video of my muppet cheering then it isn't worth it.

BrerGnat
10-31-2012, 05:41 PM

Ian, no videotaping inside Jelly Rolls!

Don't worry everyone...I will alert the proper authorities and the video will be removed and confiscated.

Buttercup
10-31-2012, 10:01 PM
Oh man, I'm dreading the Jellyrolls video!:blush:
I would just like to say, whatever you see in that video that features either me, or my sister Jennsky, does not necessarily represent the country of Canada as a whole. It only represents our own personal obnoxious drinking habits!
(You know, when Ian and Gary are buying shots of Jager and other assorted goodies, how can you not get a little tipsy...!) :marg:

dpamac
10-31-2012, 10:11 PM
(You know, when Ian and Gary are buying shots of Jager and other assorted goodies, how can you not get a little tipsy...!) :marg:

I had nothing to do with the shots. When you get kicked out of Canada I want to make that clear. I was not responsible for any shots. I merely made up illustrated stories with drinks.

Ian
10-31-2012, 10:42 PM
Video is uploading to Facebook as we speak ... It's not nearly as bad as everyone thinks. It's just us singing Piano Man.

About the only embarrassing thing about the video is that it reveals a lot of INTERCOTees don't know the words to Piano Man.

Oh ... and that when my throat is wrecked like it was I sound a lot like Marge Simpson when singing. :blush:

PirateLover
10-31-2012, 11:12 PM
About the only embarrassing thing about the video is that it reveals a lot of INTERCOTees don't know the words to Piano Man.
Darn, I could've schooled you all on that one.
"AND THE WAITRESS IS PRACTICING POLITICS, AS THE BUSINESSMEN SLOWLY GET STONED, YES THEY'RE SHARING A DRINK THEY CALL LONELINESS, BUT IT'S BETTERRRRR THAN DRINKIN
ALOOONNNNE!!!"
~my favorite part, written in caps to signify how loud I usually am while singing it. :secret:

Melanie
11-01-2012, 07:22 AM

Oh ... and that when my throat is wrecked like it was I sound a lot like Marge Simpson when singing. :blush:

Yes, BY FAR the funniest part of that video is you singing the "And the waitress is practicing politics" verse! :funny:

AgentC
11-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Yes, BY FAR the funniest part of that video is you singing the "And the waitress is practicing politics" verse! :funny:

I think Ian blackmailed himself. :D

BriarRose0708
11-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Video is uploading to Facebook as we speak ... It's not nearly as bad as everyone thinks. It's just us singing Piano Man.

LOL Nat is just like :confused:

BrerGnat
11-01-2012, 08:16 AM
LOL Nat is just like :confused:

Well...I didn't know that one!

I threw down a much more solid performance to "Gangsta's Paradise." :D

Ian
11-01-2012, 09:42 AM
I think Ian blackmailed himself. :DImpossible. I'm shameless. :thedolls:

hoop de do
11-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Sounds and looks like we need a "party animal" smilie.
:rocker::crazy::trio::animal::encore:

MNNHFLTX
11-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Where are the member pics??

You all need to start an "Embarrassing Things I Did at Jellyrolls" thread. :fresh:

PirateLover
11-01-2012, 09:05 PM
I have a few, just haven't been as quick with uploading my pics as I usually am. Will try to get to it soon!

MelissaW
11-01-2012, 09:48 PM
I thought the saying goes... "whatever happens at Jellyrolls, stays at Jellyrolls...":secret:

Actually can't wait to see the video!

Patricia
11-02-2012, 09:56 AM
I have a few.. I won't have time to post them till Sunday. Stupid work.

Imalismom
11-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Mine went up on my facebook page today... I randomly tagged people (even if you were not in the picture) so that hopefully most people can see them... I tied to link to the Intercot FB page but it would not let me.... Not a lot of people pics mainly boo to you parade and the new fantasyland

mariak
11-05-2012, 07:39 PM
I attempted to put mine on FB earlier today and, instead of having 3 different albums(one for each day), they all went on one. Obviously, I'm not a big Facebooker. I'm pretty new to that and Twitter. I just throw things out there and see what sticks. Hopefully I'll "get it" one of these days. I'm re-loading them now. So, hopefully, I'll have my ICOT-15 pix out there soon.

Anyway, I had to whittle my 500+ photos down to around 300(+/-). Hope that's OK for FB?? So, I'm working on it. Got pix of the Dole Whip Meet, the fireworks meet, Enchanted Tales with Belle (with John and his entourage), Soarin' group ride, breakfast, Norway meet, and the podcast taping. Plus some misc...

For anyone who was with us for Enchanted Tales with Belle, I'm ordering the CD and will post those pictures to FB as soon as I receive that. They're much better than mine. Mostly, I took video of that...I can't even imagine how to get that huge thing on FB???

For now, the only way I can think of to share mine is to post on FB. If anyone would like to check them out, "friend" me and let me know you're from Intercot. I'm Maria Paredes Kemmer (from Missouri, not Germany ;))

Maria

mariak
11-05-2012, 09:22 PM
Just one more thing...my computer is running super-slow so I'm not sure how long it will take to get all the pictures posted. In addition, I probably will not be tagging anyone. Am I allowed to do that anyway? ...Again, I'm not real experienced with FB. But I just don't want to tag someone who doesn't want to be tagged. If you'd like to tag yourself, please feel free to do so! (I've had notices that people have tagged themselves in my pictures so I'm guessing that can be done.) :mickey:

Maria

MelissaW
11-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Thanks Maria for all of the wonderful pics! You got some great photos of the MNSSHP fireworks and castle! They could be on brochures!!!

You are the best! :thanks:

Patricia
11-07-2012, 10:19 AM
In case some of you didn't know, you can share Facebook albums with people that are not friends with you or may not even have Facebook accounts.

Click on the album in your photos area. Click the gear at the top right and click on share album. From there you can copy the link and post it.

I'm just getting around to uploading my photos to Facebook this morning.. Up until today, I've been working or moving since my returned to The Great White North.

I'll post the link here later.

MelissaW
11-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the information Patricia - this will be really helpful as we all try and share all of our various pics! What fun! :mickey:

Yungbuck73
11-08-2012, 04:08 AM
As soon as I get power, I'll upload the pics I have. HAve a few good ones from the Great Stroller debate er race.

Patricia
11-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Did I say I was uploading photos?

Yeah, well I had to do a few critical errands and I ended up with a flat tire.. took 2 hours and another car to get it fixed.. so, by the time car-switching-tire changing-pick-van-back-up-eat-dinner thing happend. The day was over. This morning I was stuck in an extremely busy tire shop.. bad time of the year to need a tire fixed.

I'll have pictures soon.. :blush:

JMTStone
11-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Can be found at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/89817121@N05/

Carol
11-08-2012, 03:03 PM
Can be found at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/89817121@N05/Ermahgerd! You got a photo of the Column Police. :cop: Gary is laughing in his beer!

:noevil:

JMTStone
11-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Ermahgerd! You got a photo of the Column Police. :cop: Gary is laughing in his beer!

I want the written speech from Gary. We could hardly hear it.

I also love the little Villain princess smiling at all of us fools. :beer::marg:

dpamac
11-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Ermahgerd! You got a photo of the Column Police. :cop: Gary is laughing in his beer!

That was hilarious.

I want the written speech from Gary. We could hardly hear it.

I also love the little Villain princess smiling at all of us fools. :beer::marg:
I'll get it down. I stole it from some guy named Bill.

Patricia
11-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Here is a link to my photos on Facebook.

Please, tag yourselves. :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151145519987568.485932.543302567&type=1&l=545f09165d

Also, I have a very poor video of Gary's speech. I'll try to get that up too.

Patricia
11-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Here is Gary's speech..

Speech (http://youtu.be/RUdHiGA-FtY)

mariak
11-09-2012, 10:07 AM
In case some of you didn't know, you can share Facebook albums with people that are not friends with you or may not even have Facebook accounts.

Click on the album in your photos area. Click the gear at the top right and click on share album. From there you can copy the link and post it.

Thanks for the info Patricia! I'm going to try that. It's a great idea! Looks like anyone can then view, but can't "like" or comment unless they're signed in to FB, right? I "liked" some of yours from my phone last night but couldn't from the link here.

I'm learning so much from Intercot friends! Thanks for info!!:thumbsup:

BTW...I love your pix! ...especially of the things we missed. Now I KNOW I'm not missing a thing next time!

Maria

mariak
11-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Did I say I was uploading photos?

Yeah, well I had to do a few critical errands and I ended up with a flat tire.. took 2 hours and another car to get it fixed.. so, by the time car-switching-tire changing-pick-van-back-up-eat-dinner thing happend. The day was over. This morning I was stuck in an extremely busy tire shop.. bad time of the year to need a tire fixed.

I'll have pictures soon.. :blush:

I hope today goes much better!!!

Maria

JMTStone
11-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Here is Gary's speech..

I love it.

dpamac
11-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Kenneth Brannaugh did the speech better. But it's still better than my original choice, which was Bluto's speech from Animal House.

mariak
11-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Here is Gary's speech..

Thanks for posting that Patricia! Wish I would have seen it in person...Stupid LeCellier and people who walked in a half hour late adding 3 people!!!!:mad:

Maria

mariak
11-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Thanks Maria for all of the wonderful pics! You got some great photos of the MNSSHP fireworks and castle! They could be on brochures!!!

You are the best! :thanks:

Thank you! I love my Canon G-10. She did the work ;)

Maria

MelissaW
11-10-2012, 08:44 AM
Here is Gary's speech..

Spoken eloquently like a true master!!!! :)

Patricia
11-10-2012, 10:13 AM
That is correct Maria, you can't see comments or make comments unless you are logged into Facebook.

MelissaW
11-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Here is a link to my photos on Facebook.

Please, tag yourselves. :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151145519987568.485932.543302567&type=1&l=545f09165d

Also, I have a very poor video of Gary's speech. I'll try to get that up too.

Thanks Patricia! These are great! Can you tell me how I can do Tilt Shift on my pics? Those are so cool! :mickey:

Hammer
11-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Here is one of the two pictures taken from the ICOT-15 Tea. Once Kathy has recovered from her daughter's birthday party :D, the other picture will be posted.

People pictured:

Jessica (Heather's daughter), yours truly, Heather, Cheryl (my sister) and Stella ( our Mom).

Tea (http://cshpictures.shutterfly.com/)

Katzateer
11-14-2012, 08:08 AM
Here is one of the two pictures taken from the ICOT-15 Tea. Once Kathy has recovered from her daughter's birthday party :D, the other picture will be posted.

People pictured:

Jessica (Heather's daughter), yours truly, Heather, Cheryl (my sister) and Stella ( our Mom).

Tea (http://cshpictures.shutterfly.com/)

Glad you had fun and I HAVE to make it to the next one! And it was nice to get to talk to you again before the tea.

Jared
11-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Because of all the craziness surrounding the storm in the past few weeks, I haven't been able to post since returning from the trip. Like everybody else, I had a phenomenal time, and the organizers deserve tons of credit for putting together such a fantastic trip. It was wonderful to see so many old friends -- and just as wonderful to meet a few new ones along the way.

I expect to see at least some of you in the parks again before the next official party!

:)