PDA

View Full Version : The Duffy Adventure October 2012

TikiGoddess
10-30-2012, 03:01 PM
Hi all,

Here's a link to my photo trip report.

Photobucket: The Duffy Adventure (http://s51.beta.photobucket.com/user/songster02/library/The%20Duffy%20Adventure)

You see, I had company on my trip. I brought along my Duffy bear (that my husband so sweetly bought for me on our last trip) to the Intercot 15th weekend. I was leaving my two daughters at home (ages 7 and 9), and they wanted to know what I was doing. So, the idea of doing a "Flat Stanley" project with Duffy was born. I may have looked a little silly carting Duffy around the parks, but it was lots of fun and gave my family at home lots of joy.

Many thanks to the moderators, John, and everyone that I met this weekend for a great time. Special thanks to Amy, Sherri, Nikki, Jared, Talie, Christine, John, Paula, Lisa, Blythe, Dan, Mikki, and Carol, among others, for the great company. And big thanks to my husband for taking care of the girls and getting ready for the hurricane without me!

So, enjoy the pictures and follow along with our adventures. The only night I didn't get good pictures was during the Halloween Party on Friday night... and that was when we got into the new Fantasyland! How could I have not taken any pictures?? Oh well. Guess I'll have to go back next year and get some good shots.

Kathy

AgentC
10-30-2012, 03:15 PM
Fantastic pictures Kathy. Duffy certainly made the most of his time. :)

Lindsey310
10-30-2012, 05:25 PM
Great pictures!!! :thumbsup:

Hopefully we will make it down for next years icot! :mickey:

SBETigg
10-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Duffy was a joy to have around.Though I think he was really scared on ToT.

January-2007
10-31-2012, 04:02 PM
Too cute! DS's favorite picture was the one with the big Duffy with little Duffy. Thanks for sharing!

yjgirl32
10-31-2012, 04:44 PM
Great idea!!!!! Might try with my son's much beaver.

RedSoxFan
10-31-2012, 06:31 PM
So cute!! Love it!!

emerzmom
11-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Cute idea and it looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing.
:tink:
Julie

PirateLover
11-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Your pics are so adorable! I loved the little Intercot shirt, and that so many CMs got in on the fun. Also, the honey pot/bee hive pics were cute as can be. I'm sure your girls loved the pics!

faline
11-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Those Duffy sized Intercot shirts are just too darn cute!! Your picture report is a great idea!!

Dsnygirl
11-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Oh my gosh, your pictures are TOO adorable... I even had to download a few. Too cute!!

It was SO awesome seeing you again... seems the 5 yrs flew by once we were all there!! What a fun wknd... already looking forward to whenever we can meet up there again!! :D

stephicakes
11-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Those pics were TOO CUTE! Great idea! I totally laughed out loud at some of those! :number1: Looks like you guys had TONS of fun!! :D