PDA

View Full Version : Fuego by Sosa Family Cigars

antngoof89
10-29-2012, 08:58 PM
Has anyone checked this location out? I've been told by a buddy who just returned from a Disney trip that this venue is unimpressive and the cigar selection is limited (however, he said the alcohol selection was good and the prices weren't bad). I was thinking about having a father/son night at this venue during our trip in May, but am not sure due to the negative review I've gotten. No sense in changing plans based on one review... what do the experts of Intercot think about this place?

texas211
11-03-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm an avid cigar smoker. Their selection isn't great, but adequate for finding a decent smoke while on vacation if you didn't happen to bring any. The place isn't very large, so that is to be considered.

I'd skip the sosa brand cigars themselves. Plenty of decent Rocky's, Ashton's. But something worth trying, once..

antngoof89
11-05-2012, 02:58 AM
That's good to know. I was thinking about just purchasing a little travel humidor for the next trip. I can't imagine I'd want to smoke more than one every other day or so while on vacation. My buddy was just there for a wedding and said the selection was quite poor, but the alcohol wasn't so bad. I'm not an avid cigar smoker, but it's a hobby I just got into about a month ago and one I'm really growing fond of, so I saw cigar bar and thought it sounded fun. Haha.