PDA

View Full Version : Could not have asked for a better Weekend!!

minnie04
10-29-2012, 10:07 AM
I just got back yesterday, and the weekend was great!!! We drove up Friday around 10:00am only to be drenched in down pours. Once there, it was like the heavens said "hey we are going to give your family a beautiful stay" Not one drop of rain the whole weekend. The kids had a great time. My DS8 finally got to go with his friends to MNSSHP the 4 of them loved going on all the rides with wait times of 10min's or less... The big kids loved Halloween Horror Nights as well. They did MGM (sorry it will always be MGM to me) and they had a great time too. No crowds at all. I think I’m going to rethink the time of year we go now. October was awesome weather and crowds :thumbsup: I love going at Xmas time, but this just might top that.. Will see

emerzmom
10-30-2012, 10:43 AM
I am so glad you had a great trip and beautiful weather. October and November seem to have some of the best WDW weather!
:tink:
Julie

DisneyorBust
10-30-2012, 07:08 PM
Glad to read that the weather cooperated for your weekend getaway. Thanks for the report.

January-2007
10-31-2012, 03:52 PM
Glad everyone had a great time, thanks for sharing!

faline
11-02-2012, 03:26 PM
It's always good to hear that folks have had enjoyed their Disney vacations! Thanks for sharing!