PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Beef?

Cinderelley
10-28-2012, 02:01 AM
The only meat I can now eat is beef. Please list your favorite beef dish and what restaurant it is at.

mom2morgan
10-28-2012, 12:23 PM
My favourites are the beef shortribs at Coral Reel (although my daughter found it very rich) and the steaks at Le Cellier and California Grill!

Gator
10-29-2012, 12:48 AM
Try the Kjotkake at Akershus in the Norway pavillion. It's really really good.

DisneyDawgette
10-29-2012, 12:51 AM
Le Cellier! Take your pick of the steaks and smile! :D

I'm sorry to say that I'm more of a white meat person, and would be very sad if I could only eat beef! Sorry you're in that situation! It limits my ability to recommend because I'm a chicken three times/day girl! :(

BrerGnat
10-29-2012, 02:34 PM
The Roast Beef and Bleu Cheese sandwich at WL at the Roaring Forks is REALLY good.

Steak tacos at Cantina de San Angel.

Beaches and Cream has a new open faced hot roast beef sandwich.

Pot Roast at various restaurants (LTT and 50's PTC) has gotten favorable reviews, although I haven't tried it myself.

Beef Skewers at 'Ohana are good.

Cinderelley
10-31-2012, 11:17 PM
ty everyone. Making a list :D

Cinderelley
10-31-2012, 11:17 PM
I'm sorry to say that I'm more of a white meat person, and would be very sad if I could only eat beef! Sorry you're in that situation! It limits my ability to recommend because I'm a chicken three times/day girl! :(

I do miss it and ham. I miss pancakes the most though. lol

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-01-2012, 08:59 AM
LeCellier mushroom filet and I love the skewers of steak at Ohana

joonyer
11-01-2012, 12:08 PM
OK, it's technically not beef, but I love the Buffalo steak at Artist Point. Dining at Artist Point is an amazing experience in itself, probaby my favorite pllace to eat at WDW, and the buffalo steak is fabulous. It's pretty close to beef, hard to tell the difference if you didn't know.

Cinderelley
11-02-2012, 01:11 AM
OK, it's technically not beef, but I love the Buffalo steak at Artist Point. Dining at Artist Point is an amazing experience in itself, probaby my favorite pllace to eat at WDW, and the buffalo steak is fabulous. It's pretty close to beef, hard to tell the difference if you didn't know.

Hmm. I've never had buffalo, and I'm too chicken to try it now. It would be horrible to get sick on vacation. Does Artist Point have other good food? I hear a lot of good reviews about it.

Cinderelley
11-02-2012, 01:12 AM
LeCellier mushroom filet

This sounds yummy!

mydisneygirls
11-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Had an awesome steak at Captain's Grille. Tender and cooked to perfection. Also the beef at O'Hana is yummy.

Katzateer
11-02-2012, 09:21 AM
We do not have beef in our house ( no one else will eat it) so when I go to WDW I tend to eat it most meals.

My favorites are Kona's teriyaki steak, Narrcosse's fillet, California Grill fillet, Garden Grill sliced flank steak, burgers at Beaches and Cream, Earl of Sandwich roast beef.

And the burgers at Sci fi are good- they are not on the dinner menu but you can ask for one and I have never had them say I couldn't order one.

Itchy
11-02-2012, 10:58 AM
I love the Filet at the Wave and also the teriyaki steak at Kona.

Hope this helps...

Disney Hungarian
11-02-2012, 05:26 PM
The American Adventure counter service in Epcot has been testing a strip steak for $10.99. I had it during ICOT15. I loved it. It was a small 6oz portion but was rather tasty. It was served with a wine butter and sides of potato wedges and steamed broccoli. :thumbsup:

Cinderelley
11-05-2012, 03:13 AM
The American Adventure counter service in Epcot has been testing a strip steak for $10.99. I had it during ICOT15. I loved it. It was a small 6oz portion but was rather tasty. It was served with a wine butter and sides of potato wedges and steamed broccoli. :thumbsup:

Oh this is definitely perfect! I can't eat a lot in one sitting. I hope they continue it.