PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Do?

steamboat willy
10-27-2012, 12:32 PM
We have now hit our 45 days! We have now PAID our balance In Full and Debbie at MJ sent us a note to Start Packing! Whoo Hooo.....

December 9 - 19th for Holiday Decorations

We are actually driving in the day before our Disney Resort begins, but still plan on coming straight to DISNEY after checking into the room we don't have YET.
We'll go to the Poly and have Dinner. Catch a ride on a Monorail and ride all the way around before getting off at one of the Resorts. Go out by the Pool and get a :beer: or :marg: then time it to watch the EWP and Fireworks. I believe this is a MVMCP Night so we'll watch those :fworks: from the Poly Beach.
Next morning we check-in to ASMu and let the Magic Continue.
What do you do on your FIRST NIGHT after arriving at Walt Disney World?

45 Days until :santa::tree::santa:

Gator
10-27-2012, 01:05 PM
Looks like you start your vacation the day after we leave.

The first thing we do when we arrive and check in: fall asleep. OK, maybe we hit the resort counter service first, but then we rush to the room, unpack, watch Stacy do the "Must-Dos", and then crash. But that's because we have a long trip from Cali. We usually get into Orlando around 6 and this time it will be around 8. So we go right to sleep so that our first day at the parks is incredible.

Lindsey310
10-27-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm obsessed with the Disney must do's with Stacy! I literally watch it over and over...DH gets sick obit quick but I love it.

We unpack (while watching the must do's) and head to downtown Disney to walk around and have some dinner. :mickey:

steamboat willy
10-27-2012, 02:28 PM
Oh yes, Stacy will be on while all the packing on the first day and the first thing each morning! :secret:

Pop Centurion
10-30-2012, 04:21 PM
traditionally, after we check in we go straight to Everything Pop food court and have breakfast/lunch depending on the time. We then take a stroll along hourglass lake before finally heading to our room. Turn on Stacey & unpack the essentials we'll need for that night then take a nap.
After our nap we shower & head to DTD for shopping, browsing, & our traditional first meal at Wolfgang Puck Cafe.