PDA

View Full Version : Narcossee

Katzateer
10-26-2012, 06:54 AM
Our meal at Narcossee's was wonderful!!! First time going and we enjoyed. I got the steak that was melt in your mouth perfect. And the almond encrusted cheesecake was heaven.:cloud9:

But don't expect to watch the fireworks from inside . We were seated at a window, perfect view of the castle. But when the fireworks start there are so many people standing on the deck area in front of the window, you can not see the fireworks even if you stand up.

Also went to Artist Pointe. The food was good but it had so many unusual dishes - I wouldn't rush back. Not my favorite. We both had a chicken dish that was good but I would not rank it my favorite. The berry cobbler was very good.

Also, we have had one lunch at AoA food court and it was very good. Pulled pork with the home made chips an Mickey fruit tart. My husband had the turkey sandwich and liked it also

I still like the California Grill better than either of our new choices for this trip!

VWL Mom
10-26-2012, 07:22 AM
Sorry you didn't enjoy AP, it's one of our favorites because of the menu variety. Narcoossee's is another one we've enjoyed many times.

Our meal at CaliGrill in June was subpar and the service was just plain bad. I'm hoping the refurb brings it back to where it was for us.

Gator
10-26-2012, 05:36 PM
So you would say that Narcossee's is wortht he price/extra TS credit? I've wondered about going there, but haven't had the nerve to pull out the American Express for it.

Katzateer
10-27-2012, 01:03 PM
So you would say that Narcossee's is wortht he price/extra TS credit? I've wondered about going there, but haven't had the nerve to pull out the American Express for it.

Yes I think you would like it. It ran us about $135 for 2 entrees, One iced tea and 2 desserts and tip. We don't eat out for that price often but the food was wonderful. I am sure wine would add a lot to the tab.