PDA

View Full Version : SBETigg Live: ICOT 15 My Day Two

SBETigg
10-25-2012, 11:00 PM
Sherri, 44, Solo Traveler, Intrepid Reporter.

The plan: wake up early, head to Animal Kingdom, and hit the safari then wait for others to arrive.

The reality: Slept a little later, then got some work done until Kathy (TikiGoddess) landed at MCO and made it over to Pop. We headed over to AK together and fit in a ride on Everest before meeting Blythe, Dan, and Mikki (Dsnygirl, CaptJackSparrow, DLPMikki) at Flametree for lunch.

We did a group ride on Dinosaur (Mikki got a picture, Duffy was terrorized) and tackled Everest as single riders, then Amy (mousefever) came over to join us. Just in time for us all to tire out and head back for some resort rest.

I met up with Kathy and Amy again in time to head to 'Ohana for dinner with Nikki, Jared, Talie, Christine, John, with a visit from Blythe and Dan. Be warned, I'm starting to learn you all by your real names! Life might never be the same again.

After 'Ohana, I turned in early to do some work (and apparently fall asleep at my keyboard). Zzz.

DisneyorBust
10-26-2012, 07:03 AM
Nice day at AK. It's great that you're able to put faces together with their real names as well.
Hope that everyone is having a great time!

yjgirl32
10-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Thanks for sharing.

buzznwoodysmom
10-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Ahhh, all that fun with Intercot members. Now I really wish I were there. Sounds like another fun day!

mouseketeer mom
10-26-2012, 04:37 PM
So how are all the Intercotees getting along?

emerzmom
10-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Sounds like another really fun day!
:tink:
Julie

SBETigg
10-26-2012, 11:20 PM
So how are all the Intercotees getting along?

Very well. Today was the most awesome day here yet. Will report later (new Fantasyland!). I've met more and more of us, though, and I have to say that we are a group of the loveliest, most fun, really good people. Everyone I've met is so great. Really glad I came. Can't wait to meet more people bright and early tomorrow morning.

faline
11-02-2012, 01:15 PM
Another lovely day!!

pdrlkr
11-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: