PDA

View Full Version : Need some feedback please on CP

faberj
10-25-2012, 09:12 AM
Ok, here is my situation. We have tickets to take our DS2 to the last MNSSHP on 11/2. I currently have ADR's at CP at 3:55 PM.
I am wondering if I should cancel the ADR and just eat at a CS location to allow DS to nap a little longer.
OR
Keep the ADR at CP get DS up at 3:00 and head over to the MK to eat with Pooh and Friends.

Any suggestions from famlies that have traveled with little one would be much appreciated.

Ms. Mode
10-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Well, I have never traveled with a little one, but, I'll be at that party TOO!

We did eat at CP on our most recent New Year's trip..and it was :ack: Sorry! But if I were you I'd cancel that one and eat at a CS, better food. And with all the character interaction/meets you can do with the party you won't be missing much.

faberj
10-25-2012, 02:58 PM
Well, I have never traveled with a little one, but, I'll be at that party TOO!

We did eat at CP on our most recent New Year's trip..and it was :ack: Sorry! But if I were you I'd cancel that one and eat at a CS, better food. And with all the character interaction/meets you can do with the party you won't be missing much.

Thank you Ms. Mode! We have a breakfast ADR later in our trip for CP Breakfast. I think I will go ahead and cancel so we do not have to wake DS from his nap and rush over there.

Do you know how late the CS places are open during the party?? I am sure we will eat prior to 7:00 PM, but was just curious.

Gator
10-25-2012, 05:08 PM
The CS areas are open during the entire party, so that won't be a party. And if you already are eating there later in the trip, I wouldn't double up - at least not on this place. Sleep is good.