PDA

View Full Version : BLT Room Number Recommendations

diz_girl
10-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Could you help me and give me recommended room numbers at BLT for Lake View Rooms?

Next November I'll be at WDW on a family reunion trip. We'll have two 2BR villas for 7 nights (can't change # of nights) and I only have enough points for Lake View rooms (includes banking and borrowing).

However, after staying at a MK View room last year (#7722 - perfect location), I am now spoiled and will miss not seeing the MK from my room.

When I bought into BLT, I was informed by my DVC guide that the distribution of rooms were approx. 70% Lake View, 20% MK View, and 10% Standard View. I've also read a few posts from people where they could see the MK even though they had a Lake View room.

That being said, what rooms (room numbers would be very helpful) are charged as a Lake View, but have a pretty decent view of the MK? Maybe a room that faces north into Bay Lake, but has a side-view of the MK. Or a room that has a view of the CR tower and Seven Seas Lagoon, but has a side-view of the MK.

PETE FROM NYC
10-24-2012, 05:37 PM
Got back from BLT 3 wks ago.
We had a 2 BR lock-off. The 1 BR was # 8012, and the attached studio was # 8014. They were overlooking the tennis courts and had a decent view of MK, but were considered lake view. Our last trip in 2010 was in 1 BR # 7912, directly below , with the same lake view with MK off to the left. Close enough to Space Mtn to hit it with a line drive.
I hope to be able to get a similar room on our next trip in 2 long yrs.

diz_girl
10-25-2012, 08:53 AM
Pete - Thanks. VWL Mom sent me a map yesterday and it looks like there are dedicated 2BR units directly above where you stayed. I'll ask for one of those rooms. Thanks again.