PDA

View Full Version : Portobello Meatball Bar?

SleepinB
10-23-2012, 06:11 PM
I am only able to make it out to WDW about every three years. In between visits I keep track of new items I would like to see or do for my next trip. The Meatball Bar at Portobello was on my list of to-dos and was hoping to give it a try on my trip in January, but have not seen anything about it for awhile.

Is the Meatball Bar still there?

Scott C
10-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Really don't know -- I don't recall seeing anything about it closing. DW and I ate there Sept of '11. They were really tasty. We were there pretty early and were the only ones seated at the bar. The bartender was friendly and served us well. Hope is is still there

Thanks
Scott C

epceddie
11-03-2012, 10:49 PM
A meatball bar? I'm intrigued. Does anybody have any more info about this? This is the first I'm hearing about it.

Scott C
11-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Well not exactly a Meatball bar, but if you sit at the bar they have meatball sliders on the menu. They just happen to be quite tasty and if I recall reasonably priced. My info is a couple of years old now and could be out of date. Sure made a great last minute no ADR meal for us though.

Thanks
Scott C

epceddie
11-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Thanks Scott C! We've never been to Portobello, but I love to sample meatballs and we're going to have to check out those sliders on our trip in December.