PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Show

koppa33
10-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Can you please tell me where you would suggest is the best place for the fantasmic show food and show wise?

Also if you are on the Dxdp is this count as 2 credits then?

Dulcee
10-22-2012, 01:04 PM
It is 2 credits whether on the regular or the deluxe plan (assuming you book the fantasmic package)

I'd personally suggest the Brown Derby. We also like Mama Melrose for some homey american/italian food. I really dislike SciFi (not included in the fantasmic package) and Hollywood & Vine but some folks here like them.

If you're a foodie and on the deluxe go with the Brown Derby.

Gator
10-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Unless something has changed and I've not heard about it, the Fantasmic Dinner Package is only 1 TS credit for Mama's and H&V. It's 2 TS credits at the Brown Derby. It's just like what you'd pay for regularly, but you have to eat there early to get the package. I think the latest ressie I ever got for this was 4:45. But you do get some seats over to the side of the stage, and you don't have line up an hour in advance.

Dulcee
10-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Unless something has changed and I've not heard about it, the Fantasmic Dinner Package is only 1 TS credit for Mama's and H&V. It's 2 TS credits at the Brown Derby. It's just like what you'd pay for regularly, but you have to eat there early to get the package. I think the latest ressie I ever got for this was 4:45. But you do get some seats over to the side of the stage, and you don't have line up an hour in advance.

I think your right. I was thinking of the candlelight package in Epcot.

DisneyDawgette
10-22-2012, 07:59 PM
We just did H&V last weekend. Food was great, service not so much. HBD is GREAT, and I really enjoy it, but it's 2 table credits! Never been to Mama Melrose, so I can't speak for it!

Good luck! :mickey: