PDA

View Full Version : Info Needed On Fishing Excursions

iheartdisney
10-21-2012, 05:30 PM
My husband and sons love fishing and I thought I might surprise them with a fishing excursion on our next trip. But there are many to choose from. Bay Lake Excursion (MK resort area), Village Lake (DTD and area resorts) and Crescent Lake/World Showcase Lagoon (EPCOT and area resorts).

SInce I'm going along for the ride, I'd like an excursion that will be fun for sight seeing, as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Sounds like a neat idea! I'm sure they will enjoy it.

Since you're going along for the ride, I'd pick the Epcot resorts/World Showcase, as there will be lots to look at, as well as fishing.

I'd love to hear all about it, no matter which one you choose.

AuntLaura
10-31-2012, 01:20 PM
We have done Bay Lake as well as Epcot. Both were fun. Depends on where your guide takes you. For the Epcot resorts, we went 1st thing in AM, and we were able to go inside World Showcase and see Epcot before opening. Bay Lake on the on the other hand is fun if they take you near the Poly or GF. I went "along for the ride" and still found myself getting roped into holding a pole. :mickey:

SueQ
11-12-2012, 02:47 PM
My husband would love this when we go next year. It would be just him though. Do they book you with other people so he wouldn't be alone??