PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight processional

Catzle
10-21-2012, 04:10 PM
So I just got a call that olivia newton john cancelled. Since I had them on the phone I thought I would check to see if any restaurants had opened up.

come to find out the one we had made was only for 4 people and we requested 7. I don't know what happened. She said even with my paperwork saying 7 she can't make it seven.

So now I have to look at a new place.

Here are my choices.

Garden grill,
Coral Reef
San Angel Inn

Any thoughts? 2 our kids aged 13 and 11, neither care for seafood.

big blue and hairy
10-21-2012, 04:18 PM
San Angel Inn is a beautiful area in which to eat. I hear (but have not yet tired) there's a new menu which is more upscale. Good luck.

:sulley:

Pastcastmemberdaughter
10-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Out of those 3 my choice would be Garden Grill hands down. The food is very yummy, served family style. You have the rotation of the resturant, so the kids will have fun with that and the characters visiting. We found it to be quite enjoyable. Good luck!

Gator
10-21-2012, 06:54 PM
That's a tough choice for you. Coral Reef has the best food, but the best dishes are seafood. There's still some other choices for the kids, but not many.

I really didn't like the food at Garden Grill that much, and your kids may not like the character dining. But if they do, that might be an option.

I'd avoid San Angel. I can get good Mexican anywhere I go where I live, and San Angel just doesn't have Mex up to my level. The ambience is nice, though. And if you don't have good Mexican in your area, this might be a good idea.

For me, I'd choose Coral Reef and tell the kids to order the steak.