PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining Pin

Hog
10-20-2012, 06:03 PM
I just got a Pin # for Free Dining/35% off hotels. It says on the paper that the free dining is goon on any 5 night/6 day stay. Can it be longer thant that? Or do I only get the free dining on the 5 night/6 day stay and have to pay OOP?

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-20-2012, 08:00 PM
Most of the PINs can be used for a longer trip.

You'll have to check the fine-print to be sure (or use a travel agent like Magical Journeys who can sort it all out for you), but generally you can use a PIN for your whole trip, as long as it is within the dates of the offer.

Gator
10-20-2012, 10:33 PM
The Pin we got for the Christmas season said 5/6 night/day on it. But we're staying for 9 days and 9 nights, and we had free dining for the duration of the trip. If you're not for sure, contact a Disney travel agent and give them your info. I can give you some information on the one I use if you send me a private message.

Madame Leona
10-21-2012, 08:16 AM
I just used a free dining pin for a shorter trip. The savings they quote (ex save $600) is based on they amount of days they state. Staying longer+maybe saving more. I used Wendy at Magical Journeys and she was a huge help in getting the trip booked with the pin number. I highly recommend using them to get the trip booked.