PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Parks and days!

Zeike
10-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Hi! we are going to WDW dec. 17 to the 23, right now we have decided to be at Epcot our first day then MK day after EMH, Wednesday HS, THursday AK, Friday, Epcot and Saturday MK. Just wondering if we should avoid MK on a Saturday and maybe do AK that day and change a day on our schedule. THanks for the advice.

Ed:number1:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-20-2012, 05:13 PM
I would avoid a Saturday in MK two days before Christmas at all costs!

But, the whole week is going to be busy, so I'm not sure if changing days is going to help all that much, but yes, I would swap MK and AK.

No matter what park you choose, and early start will make a big difference.

Gator
10-20-2012, 10:35 PM
During that week, the crowds will be quite busy. However, I never go to MK on a Saturday. Did that on my first trip during a summer, and then again during an offseason in December. Both times, the crowds were significantly busier.

Lindsey310
10-21-2012, 10:48 AM
We usually avoid MK on Saturday's. I would switch that day if I were you :thumbsup:

Zeike
10-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Change made....we are going to avoid mk on saturday and do ak and tusker house for the first time instead...we are also avoiding parks with extra magic hours...still will be just glad to be there and see the xmas decorations..thanks all

Airblue1
10-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Our general rules of thumb

MK is our 1st couple of days. It takes the most out of you and energy can't be bought with your key to the kingdom card:)))

We stay away from the park with EMH as that parks trends towards the busy side that day

Earlier the better no matter what

See the lights and other resorts it is great time of year!!

ENJOY!!!

Susan A
10-28-2012, 04:39 PM
I agree to avoid the Mk the Sat. before Christmas. We went there the Sat. b/f and the crowds were huge! I actually wanted to leave the park. I have never felt that way before! :mad:
That might be the #1 advice I have for you. :santa: