PDA

View Full Version : Town Hall Theater

MILWDIANA
10-18-2012, 01:23 PM
Can you explain how the Town Hall Theater works??? Does each Character have their own line or can you get in one line and see all of them???
Thanks!!

AgentC
10-18-2012, 02:19 PM
You enter through the main entrance. There is a line for Mickey and a line for the princesses.

If you enter Mickey's line you first stand in the regular or fastpass queue. You then move to a queue inside another room. This queue will have less people. Then your group moves into the meet & greet area with Mickey. It exits into a gift shop.

If you want to see the princesses, you go back to the main entrance and get in their line. Process is pretty much the same except there is not a middle room. You move into the princess room with a larger group of people than at Mickey's and stand in a queue for the princesses. You can see the princesses at this point and will meet all three one after another. The princesses spend a decent amount of time with everyone so the wait for them tends to be longer than Mickey.

CMCTxMom
10-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Process is pretty much the same except there is not a middle room. You move into the princess room with a larger group of people than at Mickey's and stand in a queue for the princesses. You can see the princesses at this point and will meet all three one after another. The princesses spend a decent amount of time with everyone so the wait for them tends to be longer than Mickey.

...sooo... we should get in the Princess line first (and early) to avoid the longer wait? That's a good tip...

AgentC
10-18-2012, 03:29 PM
...sooo... we should get in the Princess line first (and early) to avoid the longer wait? That's a good tip...

If the princesses are a priority over other things I would say, do it early or fastpass. Current at Town Hall you will see Rapunzel, Aurora, and Cinderella.

I have done it both ways and prefer to do the Princesses early if possible. Fast pass is good but it can be a pain to get all the way back to the front of MK and you do still have the inside line to wait even with fastpass. I find pulling a fast pass for Mickey, then going right to the princesses usually works because the princesses take longer and then it is time for the Mickey fastpass.