PDA

View Full Version : Character Breakfasts

CMCTxMom
10-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Hey all -

I'm debating - we currently have breakfast reservations at Cape May for our January trip, but I'm thinking of moving that to our June trip because my parents will be traveling with us then and I think they'd enjoy that breakfast.

SO - I'm trying to decide between 1900 Park Faire or Akershus to for our character breakfast replacement. DD7 is going to be Alice for Halloween, so she'll probably want to bring her dress, and at 1900 we'll have "guaranteed" Alice sighting, but she also likes the princesses in general... which is the best FOOD? I haven't heard much about the quality of the food for breakfast at 1900 PF.

Thanks!

Pirate Granny
10-18-2012, 01:08 PM
We actually loved 1900 park fair...great food and characters. We've only eaten at Akseraus for dinner...

Gator
10-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Akershus definitely has great food for breakfast and lunch. And you get princesses for both. 1900 Park Faire has good food and an amazing sticky bun for breakfast. And if your daughter likes Alice, that's the place to go. If she wore her costume to the breakfast, she'd get even more attention than she normally would.

TinkerbellT421
10-18-2012, 04:57 PM
I found akershus to be better food. 1900 was basic fare breakfast, common items, the only difference was they had the strawberry soup there :) yummy! But, they are both good in my opinion :mickey: I would say though that if she enjoys Alice then 1900 is the way to go! Especially if you can get her and the mad hatter to get into some interaction. They are a hoot!

mariak
10-18-2012, 05:31 PM
I agree...1900 Park Fare!!! Have fun!!

Maria