PDA

View Full Version : Remy... I Need a Signed Picture!

DisneyDawgette
10-18-2012, 12:47 AM
We were just in WDW last week and the one character we could not find ANYWHERE, not even Chefs de France, was Remy from Ratatouille. I know that he is supposed to do appearances at Chefs, but a lot of the time he doesn't show anyways. Remy is DBF's FAVORITE character and he has not let it go that we could not find Remy. He even brought it up tonight! However, his birthday is coming up in the next few weeks, and I know that there is some sort of magic you can do to get a signed picture from one of the characters. I got one when I was little from Donald, and I still have it!

But my question is HOW do I get one of these pictures? I would love to be able to get a signed Remy picture addressed to him that I could frame as part of his birthday.

I know, it's silly and we're really big kids. But this would make his day! :thumbsup:

JoDisney
10-18-2012, 05:57 AM
I have never seen a large Remy character in the park like they have a large Donald that signs autographs. I have only seen the small Remy at Chef de France and of course there would be no autographs there. Maybe, you could google Disney character photos of Remy on the internet and purchase it there.

JoDisney
10-18-2012, 06:07 AM
Also, the Disney Cruise line has a Remy adult restaurant. Maybe you could download a photo and frame it.

JoDisney
10-18-2012, 06:14 AM
Amazon.com has Remy poster which you could frame. They have poster frames in craft shops that are reasonable.

http://www.amazon.com/DISNEY-RATATOUILLE-POSTER-APETIT-24X36/dp/B005IZ73ZC

Pirate Granny
10-18-2012, 09:51 AM
Remy is at chefs de France but only during lunch...quite cute, saw him in June with DD and DGD...we are eating dinner there in a few days...I'll ask...we have photographs remy can't sign though...he's a rat!!!!

natstroop
10-18-2012, 10:46 AM
If Remy can cook...surely he can sign an autograph! :)

TinkerbellT421
10-18-2012, 10:52 AM
We were just in WDW last week and the one character we could not find ANYWHERE, not even Chefs de France, was Remy from Ratatouille. I know that he is supposed to do appearances at Chefs, but a lot of the time he doesn't show anyways. Remy is DBF's FAVORITE character and he has not let it go that we could not find Remy. He even brought it up tonight! However, his birthday is coming up in the next few weeks, and I know that there is some sort of magic you can do to get a signed picture from one of the characters. I got one when I was little from Donald, and I still have it!

But my question is HOW do I get one of these pictures? I would love to be able to get a signed Remy picture addressed to him that I could frame as part of his birthday.

I know, it's silly and we're really big kids. But this would make his day! :thumbsup:

I might be confused :confused: but...isn't Remy only like 12 inches tall that does the appearance in Chef's De France? They usually cart him out on a rolly cart thing. Were you thinking that there is a life size Remy?

waymickey
10-18-2012, 02:09 PM
I saw Remy on the Disney Cruise line and He did sign a picture mat for my DD. He was BIG 5'8 and he was adorable.

Rat can't sign lol!!!! :mickey:

Mickey is a mouse, goofy is a dog, and donald a duck and stitch is an alien and they all sign.

DisneyDawgette
10-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Haha, I had seen pictures of the cruise line Remy and assumed it would be the same one! It doesn't make much sense to me that they're different! :confused:

And hey, if Mickey (who is a mouse) can sign, what makes the rat so unthinkable?! Lol. ;)

Gator
10-18-2012, 04:09 PM
A 6 foot hairy naked rat - I shudder.

Melanie
10-18-2012, 04:14 PM
We've seen Remy (and Emile) at Epcot during the Wine & Dine Half Marathon after party. That is the only time I've ever seen him 'meeting'. At that point, my boys weren't interested in autographs anymore, so we only did the picture thing. Not sure if they were signing.

rjmdds
10-22-2012, 06:44 PM
I believe that he is in the DHS Pixar Pals Parade. He won't sign, but you can at least see him life-size.

FireCricket
10-29-2012, 01:33 PM
My daughter gets her autographs on 8 x 11 paper - she has Remy, i can scan and send to you if you like...

FYI
To get signed photos, I take the pic cut out the autograph - change color [if necessary] then add to any photo...