PDA

View Full Version : Refillabe Mugs at Yacht Club

sgdisney
10-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Where at the Yacht Club can you get drinks and coffee with a refillable mug? I can't seem to find any info on any type of counter service there.

TinkerbellT421
10-17-2012, 09:06 PM
According to another site the locations to buy and use the refillable mugs at the Yacht Club are: Beaches and Cream Soda Shop
Hurricane Hanna's Grill

Now, there is a gift shop located inside the Beach Club portion, but I am not sure how that works with the Yacht Club/Beach Club connection...there are soda fountains inside the Beach Club Marketplace, but I am not sure if that is available to Yacht Club guests? Hopefully someone can confirm because according to this other site the Marketplace is only available for Beach Club guests to use with their mugs. But I am not 100% sure myself.

Edit: Another site states that you can in fact use the Marketplace in the Beach Club side.

Disney Hungarian
10-17-2012, 09:12 PM
I went to the Ale and Compass in the lobby when I was there.

ChipDale2708
10-18-2012, 09:24 AM
Yes, the BC Marketplace is available for YC guests. Only problem is it's a hike from the quiet pool side of the YC. We do not bother w/ the refillable mugs when we staty there because it isn't overly convenient. I know people have said they have refilled at the Ale & Compass in the YC lobby, but it isn't self serve and I didn't think it was available all day. I really wish the YC gift shop would put in a soda station.

buzznwoodysmom
10-18-2012, 09:55 AM
When we were there in Aug. we only used the refill station at Hurricane Hannah's at the pool. We didn't use our mugs nearly as much at YC because there was really no convenient place to fill them.