PDA

View Full Version : Dining Review: Wolfgang Puck Express West Side

disneynarula
10-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Food was very good. We all had pizza. DH and I split a Margherita and DM had the Pesto Pizza. DS had cheese.

I was not aware that there is a more limited selection on the West Side QS as compared to the one at the Marketplace. Do they do that to steer more people towards the TS? Just be aware of this if you thought they were both the same.

The chef was more than happy to make a special pizza for DS who had food allergies. They even gave us a discount because I voluntereed to get out of line to talk to the chef. I did not want to hold everyone else up while I dealt with the food allergy issues.

January-2007
10-17-2012, 03:41 PM
We didn't know about the different menus either so we were glad we checked it out when we weren't crazy hungry. We skipped this in favor of other DTD treats. Thanks for the review!

epceddie
10-17-2012, 05:39 PM
We always got to the Marketplace location. We love the menu there, especially the pizza, meatloaf, chicken, and creme brulee. The only time we've been to the West Side location was for a sit-down dinner. While we were there, Michael J. Fox and his family came in and sat right across from us.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-18-2012, 08:44 AM
Sounds great!