PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Be Our Guest will hold firm on their Nov. 19th opening date?

princessgirls
10-16-2012, 11:09 AM
Here is my question....

My DH surprised his "girls" (myself and our two daughters) with a trip. A wonderful surprise!!!! He told us on Labor day, and booked us for 11/15-11/22, I've been trying daily sometimes 3X too get a reservation at Be Our Guest. It doesn't open until 11/19, so that limits my availability greatly. I know we can go for lunch, as they are going to do counter service for lunch.
Anyone hear if they might open for soft openings? On my many conversations with Disney Dining, they always so they are holding firm to the November 19th date.
Just thought I'd throw it out there...
All the new pictures of The New Fantasyland look wonderful. I truly can't wait to experience it!!
Julie:mickey:

Gator
10-16-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm pretty sure that date will be open for you. But if you don't have the reservation that we all desperately tried to get, you'll have to do lunch. I can't imagine anyone actually cancelling their ADR for this place.

TheDuckRocks
10-16-2012, 11:40 AM
The earliest date they are taking ADRs for is Nov. 19. As for a soft opening earlier that is always possible, but that would not have a reservation in advance and more than likely be as a walk up.

princessgirls
10-16-2012, 11:44 AM
I'm going to try to do the walk up, which isn't bad and the good news is...We can do lunch!

A surprise trip and the New Fantasyland...It is all good!

Julie:mickey::mickey: