PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Inn

dtootsie42
10-14-2012, 01:06 PM
We will be staying at the Boardwalk for the very first time. Actually it will be a first for an Epcot area hotel we usually stay at the Poly. I was hoping people would tell me the good things as will as the not so good about the Boardwalk Inn.

KODABEAR
10-14-2012, 02:37 PM
:knit::old:
We usually stay at the EPCOT area. DH had a stroke so being close to our fav park is a big plus. There are lots of great restaurants on the Boardwalk and in EPCOT. Rooms are a good size. Only drawback for us is there is no quick service food at the INN . You have to plan ahead and bring something to your room or go to the bakery( if it is raining or temp outside is cold not so good.) CM's have always been very helpful and have done everything to accomadate any requests.:mickey:

Lindsey310
10-14-2012, 02:41 PM
We love the boardwalk! There is always something going on at night and it's even fun to sit and people watch. We love the atmosphere there. Great walk to the beach club if you want a little exercise. Try the dueling piano bar at jellyrolls!!! Proximity to epcot and DHS is a big draw for us.
Only thing we desire is a quick service location similar to the ones at Saratoga or animal kingdom lodge. That would make it complete. Have a wonderful time, you will love it :pixie:

phlo8810
10-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Boardwalk is the BEST! Walk to two parks, great restaurants at your doorstep(flying fish, yachtsman), if your a sportsfan and NEED to see at least some of your team you've got ESPN there too. Always entertainment at night, the boat rides are nice as well. Also I love the waterslide that they have at he pool. My kids call it "the clowns mouth" and they go down a 100 times a day. Sometimes I will just sit on the patio outside the lobby and relax, starring at the lake and people watching. Jellyrolls is there too and it's our favorite bar in WDW. I could keep going. We leave for a 2 week stay at Bay Lake in 10 days and we are very disappointed we couldn't get in at the BWV this year.