PDA

View Full Version : Pin-tastic! Finally...

figgie
10-14-2012, 09:03 AM
OK, so I have always wondered about the pin codes, never getting one myself. I am a premium annual pass holder and usually get offers with this quite often as well as Florida resident offers. I finally got a pin code offer and I was thrilled just to be included in this and had to share!

Got a pin for hotel ressies and another pin for free dining. So now I'm doing the math to see if any of these is really worth it for us but was interested to see that the dining pin is only good for a non-discounted room and ticket package. Since I do have PAP, I know that will not help me cause I don't need tickets. I guess that also means you can't use the room discount pin and get the free dining? Well, taking a vacation to WDW is so much more complicated that it used to be...glad I live here and can just to wander about when I feel like it. We do stay at the resort from time to time just for fun and I have fun planning that but not sure these pin codes will help...

But I'm glad I finally got one and can feel part of the gang!:thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
10-14-2012, 06:42 PM
I have passes too...however I take the minumum days and save for a raining day...they don't expire and you don't have to use them...just keep the room key somewhere safe.

Gator
10-14-2012, 11:39 PM
WIth a PAP, getting a PIN probably doesn't help you too much. Still, you might find a way to use it.

CanadaLovesDisney
10-15-2012, 12:13 AM
We have PIN envy :(