PDA

View Full Version : Email Pin offer with Free Dining

musicteacher
10-13-2012, 04:49 PM
I need some advice because I've never gotten an email like this before. It almost seems too good to be real. Our little family of 4 has gone to DW 3 times so far, starting when our kids were 6 and 7. We've been debating about when to go back, and all 3 times we've been, we've gone in late January and really loved it at that time of year.
I just got an email from Disney Destinations and it says that if we go back between Jan 2 and Mar 7, we'll get free dining when we purchase a room and ticket package for 5 nights.
We had free dining the last time we went in Jan 2011 and just loved it. This is really tempting if it's genuine.

Anyone familiar with these offers?

Betsy

Capt_redshirt
10-13-2012, 04:53 PM
There is a possibility that its real but the best way to find out is to call Disney directly and see if the code is valid never email back or click any links because you never know what it might lead to

VWL Mom
10-13-2012, 05:07 PM
They're running a bunch of specials right now for that time frame. They're marketing a new package which includes dining but it's a discounted package and not free dining. They also are running room only specials. If you received a PIN number I would suggest you contact our sponsor Magical Journeys and let them run all the numbers for you, they will let you know which is the best offer.

shev
10-13-2012, 07:07 PM
We just got the same offer and Wendy from magical journeys applied our pin to our existing reservation and got us a great deal....love love love Magical Journeys:mickey:

coloradowendyl
10-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Hey Betsy,

I sent you a reply to your email about the pincode/offer. Check your email and we can get your pricing started.

Wendy

musicteacher
10-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Thanks for all the info everyone. Wendy, just emailed you back with some stats.

Thanks,
Betsy

Lindsey310
10-14-2012, 02:56 PM
I got the same deal in my email (we just returned on 9/4/12) and it's legit. I even went so far as to price it out and the free dining does come up. Yesterday, I saw the commercial on tv and I guess it's now open for everyone. A CM said that they had such success with the free dining for summer/fall 2012 that there was a rumor there would be the same offer for 2013. Rumor verified! Go for it!!!!!!:thumbsup: