PDA

View Full Version : Rapunzel?

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Da Disney
10-13-2012, 09:14 AM
I was wondering if Rapunzel is still there? Or was she replaced when Merida came to the Magic Kingdom.

AgentC
10-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Rapunzel is usually part of the princess meet in the Town Square Theater. It is on your right as you enter the Magic Kingdom. There will also be two other princesses present. The other princesses are usually Belle & Cinderella but there have been reports that Belle will be leaving. Fast pass is available.

My daughter always enjoys this one. The princesses give lots of attention to everyone.

Gator
10-13-2012, 11:56 AM
Are they at the Town Square Theatre all day long? Honestly, I've never done this. Maybe it's new? Either way, my daughter will have to meet Rapunzel when we're there, so I'll be headed there.

AgentC
10-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Are they at the Town Square Theatre all day long? Honestly, I've never done this. Maybe it's new? Either way, my daughter will have to meet Rapunzel when we're there, so I'll be headed there.

Initially Rapunzel would leave at 4-5 and then usually be replaced by Aurora. I'm not sure what will happen once Belle moves out in December for Fantasyland. I prefer to hit the princesses in the morning whenever possible so we don't have to back track to the front of the park during the day.