PDA

View Full Version : Best Club Level for Pre Christmas trip

calypso1
10-12-2012, 05:57 PM
We have been staying at the GF Sugar Loaf Key and love their club level service. This year, due to all of the construction going on there, we feel it's probably best to chooses a different resort. I am sad to make the switch as the GF is always so gorgeous and festive during the holidays!

Which resort has the next best Club Level in regards to rooms, ambiance, and lounge offerings? We are a family of four, 3 adults and 1 child age 12.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

faline
10-12-2012, 08:45 PM
We've only stayed club level at one resort - Wilderness Lodge. It's a terrific resort and is always decorated so well for the holidays. Since this is the only place we stayed club level I can't compare the offerings to other club levels for you.

southerngirl
10-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Hi there:

We've stayed at the Poly several times, and it's fun! It isn't as beautifully decorated as the GF, but the club lounge is very big and open all the time, and they have a great big Christmas tree in the lounge. The food is also very good. The appetizers come from Kona and have an Asian-inspired theme, which we like a lot. The one difference you'll notice is that they don't have afternoon tea like at the GF. But, if you're normally not in the lounge at tea time anyway, then I actually think the food at the Poly is a bit better.

This year, we're considering a stay at the BC or YC for our Christmas trip. I've heard good things about both of their CL lounges, too.

Enjoy!

BrerGnat
10-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Another vote for WL! VERY nice for the Holidays and a great CL.

Imalismom
10-21-2012, 08:30 PM
I have stayed at Sugarloaf, Yacht Club, Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge Club level. Hands down, WL rocks over all of them!

figgie
10-24-2012, 08:20 AM
Imalismom, I agree and we will be there tomorrow!!! :plane: Can't wait to pick you up at the airport. :car: Then off to WL! :vacation: