PDA

View Full Version : Keys to the Kingdom

Kplaster
10-12-2012, 01:29 PM
For the Keys to the Kingdom tour do I need to get reservations in advance or wait until i'm at disney to do this. We will be at Disney Dec 13-23. If I need to do them in advance how far in advance to I need to get reservations?

faline
10-12-2012, 01:44 PM
They might have opening(s) to book after you arrive but I would not count on it. Tours are often full especially when you go at a busy time. I'd suggest calling now. Here's information on how to reserve.

General Information:

For reservations call 407-WDW-TOUR.

There are various discounts available on these tours for American Express cardholders, Annual Passholders, members of the Disney Vacation Club, and Disney Visa Card Members.

Some of these tours are very well known with returning guests and are reserved weeks or months in advance. You should call 407.WDW.TOUR for reservations and information as soon as possible.

Reservations with a credit card are required!

MargaretMessler
10-12-2012, 06:54 PM
I would definitely book before you go, right now actually if those dates are already open for ressies. In a less busy time of year, you might be able to wait until closer to your trip, but I wouldn't chance it here.

Kplaster
10-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Does anyone know what discount Disney Visa Cards get?

KylesMom
10-18-2012, 09:27 AM
Directly from the Chase Disney Visa Pocket Guide:

Perk: Receive 20% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours:
Magic Kingdom® Park
• Disney's Family Magic Tour
• Disney's Keys to the Kingdom Tour
• Disney's The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour
• Walt Disney: Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour