PDA

View Full Version : CM family tickets?

buzznwoodysmom
10-11-2012, 11:57 AM
I have a few questions about CM park tickets. My friend's sister just got accepted into the College Program and she is going visit her in Feb. She has lots of questions, all of which I know nothing about. LOL.

Can a CM on the CP get tickets for family and friends? How do those tickets work? Any restrictions? Does her sister have to be in the parks with them? Any black out dates?

Also do CM's on CP get any resort discounts for family? Can dining plan be added? Any other discounts my friend should be aware of?

Thanks so much for any help!

Buttercup
10-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Friends of ours who work at Animal Kingdom gave us free tickets just this past January. All we had to do is meet them at the park gate (the turnstiles) in the morning, and they got us the tickets and walked us through the turnstiles. We didn't have to stay with them the whole day or anything.
I think they were able to get a limit of 2 passes per cast member per day. (I *think*)
And I don't believe you can add on any special packages or anything to them -- they are just one-day comp tickets.

Simba's Mom
10-12-2012, 09:45 AM
Thast's similar to the situation when DS was an intern at DL (so he was there for a set period of a few months). He was given 4 comp passes for the period of time he was there. When he wanted to use one of the passes, he had to submit a few days beforehand, then I picked up the ticket at a particular guest relations window. He didn't actually have to be there when I arrived. And like the PP, there were no add-ons possible.

#1donaldfan
10-12-2012, 12:14 PM
The CM only has to meet you at the gate to get you in. You can also be afforded room discounts so long as the CM is staying with you, I don't recall our DD (CM) having a discount for DDP as a whole, but she did have some disounts at select eateries. They don't have very many "tickets" either, but certainly enough to have fun !!:mickey:

ps. ther are black out dates too......