PDA

View Full Version : PIN Question

Kerry823
10-10-2012, 05:48 PM
I received an email with a PIN today for a discount through March 24. We are checking in March 23. I can't recall if the discount stretches for the entire length of stay if you check in before the termination date or if it would only apply to the one day. In the past, I was able to use it for the entire length of stay but wondered if that changed with the new way they price rooms and seasons. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Gator
10-10-2012, 08:00 PM
I'd say you're in luck. If the PIN ends on the 24th, any arrival before that qualifies for the discount.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Yes, generally you can extend the rate for your entire stay.

But, this isn't 100% guaranteed, some PINs or offers have very specific dates.

mom2morgan
10-11-2012, 11:46 AM
yes, phone and ask. They've changed some of the rules. For instance, it used to be if you arrived in one "season" (such as Value) that your whole stay was billed that way...now they bill completely differently, including different rates for different days of the week! Sadly, any chance Disney can find to plug up a loophole they seem to do so.

Kerry823
10-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Thank you for responding. I will give them a call to ask!

TexansInNY
10-12-2012, 03:20 PM
I know this does not apply to everyone but the bounce back offers in the room, if available, are fantastic. We used the first one for our upcoming trip in December and even the PIN we received was not as good a deal.