PDA

View Full Version : QS Dining Review: Landscapes of Flavor AoA

Mr.K
10-10-2012, 01:40 PM
We ate several breakfasts here, one late dinner, and a few snack items throughout the week.

The service we found to be excellent, informative, prompt and helpful.

If you've stayed at POP before, it is somewhat similar in terms of the layout, but overall we'd say it has much better food.

The breakfasts were all great. We tried the world flavors sampler, American sampler, chocolate chip pancakes, fruit - yogurt platter, various breakfast sandwiches, and croissants / pastries. Everything was very yummy.

For dinner, my wife had the tandoori chicken with naan and a couple of sides, one was cole slaw and the other I don't recall but everything on her plate was fully enjoyed. I had the surf n surf burger which was fantastic. We also tried the pizza, which was good, but nothing fantastic.

We also tried a few flavors of gelato and the fresh mixed berry smoothie. Again these were all very good.

It was clean and fast as well.

The options at the beverage counter were good for our refillable mugs, although we missed the slushies that we had on our last visit to POP.

Overall, we'd say much higher than your typical mall food-court. Lots of choices.

SBETigg
10-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Sounds really good. I look forward to checking it out soon. Thanks for reporting.

Katzateer
10-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Thanks ! Sounds great. We don't eat at POP when we stay- my daughter swears the food there makes her sick. I don't agree but we haven't tried the food court in a few years.

This time it will just be my husband and myself at AoA so we may eat a meal there.

Normally we just munch on granola bars for breakfast and eat in the parks.

Be there 2 weeks from today!!:thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the report

Crow
10-11-2012, 12:39 PM
I agree its better than POP. cleaner and better choices.

lawgirl
10-17-2012, 09:35 AM
We went to AoA about 3 weeks ago, mainly to hang out in the Cars section (which BTW is amazing, and my 2YO son went crazy over it!), and we decided to stay and grab dinner at the Landscapes of Flavor. It was really good, especially for being a quick, fast food place. I had a veggie burger that really was quite good, and my parents had burgers. Overall we were pleasantly surprised with it. There were alot of healthy choices, and the CMs working there were friendly and efficient.

The only drawback I can see is that it was noisy when we went, and it didn't even seem that crowded. I can't imagine how loud it must be at the busiest times. But I guess that's anywhere.

Lindsey310
10-17-2012, 01:35 PM
We loved the breakfast here too. Much better than pop century. Pool looked cool. :mickey:

January-2007
10-17-2012, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the review!

DisneyorBust
10-18-2012, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the review. Looking forward to giving it a try next month.