PDA

View Full Version : Test Track Official Re-Open Date: Dec. 6

MickeysBestPal
10-09-2012, 01:48 PM
The Disney Parks Blog is posting that Test Track's Official Re-Open Date is set for Dec. 6, 2012.

Eponine
10-09-2012, 02:01 PM
I am just missing everything this year -- New Fantasyland and TT. I'm leaving to go home on 11/17 just 2 days before!!!

TT I knew was a longshot but maybe a soft opening? Please :mickey:

Jim&AngieMarriner
10-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Wonder if that singing group will sing at the opening. They might keep the line down to a minimum with their caterwauling.

Dopey's Girl
10-09-2012, 03:03 PM
:haha::haha:
Wonder if that singing group will sing at the opening. They might keep the line down to a minimum with their caterwauling.

I know right! That's almost as bad as replacing Splash with the country bears at EMH!

Lindsey310
10-09-2012, 06:16 PM
That stinks. My parents will miss the opening by 2 days...unless they change the date again!! :mickey:

Tink1
10-09-2012, 06:38 PM
I can tell you they are having a press event that evening as well.

Nanc

disneydeb
10-09-2012, 07:16 PM
We leave to come home Dec. 5, I feel we will miss a lot.:(

TinkerbellT421
10-09-2012, 07:36 PM
That's the second thing we are just going to make! Woohoo! We are arriving the 8th!

Gator
10-09-2012, 08:43 PM
:thedolls: Stinkin' Disney. I'll be there on Dec 1st and 5th. And they open it the next day. That's really upsetting. Really wanted to see the new Tron design. Hoping for a soft opening at this point.:(

missastrocat
10-10-2012, 01:49 PM
I feel a bit like most of the above posters, but in a way, it's almost making my argument about why we have to go back sooner than later more solid.

With everything opening back up right around the time I leave (and don't forget backlot studio reopening), I'm hopeful for soft openings. If we miss out on stuff this trip, it almost makes me even more excited about the next trip because I will get to see so many changes. It's almost magical... new memories and things to see and do!:mickey:

princessgirls
10-10-2012, 01:53 PM
I too am hoping for a soft opening...sigh....

Not likely, as I will be there 11/15-11/22.

There are previews of the New Fantasyland starting 11/19. I will see something. LOL!!!

Julie:mickey:

epceddie
10-10-2012, 03:01 PM
It's too bad that a lot of people are going to be disappointed by not being there for the new Fantasyland opening and the re-opening of Test Track. My wife and I will be at the World Dec. 9-16 and we're going to avoid Fantasyland and TT like the plague. We're not big fans and we're hoping that all of the crowds will be checking out the new things, leaving shorter lines for the things that we like to do - POC, the Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, Ellen, Spaceship Earth, and Nemo. Maybe TT will draw some people away from Soarin'. That would be a welcome change.

mechanic
10-10-2012, 05:50 PM
The weekdays should be pretty quiet. The calm before the holiday.

iluvdumbo
10-10-2012, 07:10 PM
We will be there Dec 15-19 so it will be opened! Yay!

Aurora
10-10-2012, 11:20 PM
It's too bad that a lot of people are going to be disappointed by not being there for the new Fantasyland opening and the re-opening of Test Track. My wife and I will be at the World Dec. 9-16 and we're going to avoid Fantasyland and TT like the plague. We're not big fans and we're hoping that all of the crowds will be checking out the new things, leaving shorter lines for the things that we like to do - POC, the Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, Ellen, Spaceship Earth, and Nemo. Maybe TT will draw some people away from Soarin'. That would be a welcome change.

My parents will be down there around the same time (arriving on Dec. 6) and have the same plan. Mom has no interest in fighting the crowds for any openings.

Dec. 6 looks like it's going to be a busy day at WDW!