PDA

View Full Version : Team Meal

STIXmamma
10-09-2012, 08:48 AM
We will be coming to Disney in July for the Rawlings International baseball tourney... We would like to set up a team meal for the boys and family to enjoy together... our boys are 12... I was thinking the Luau... where else would be a great place for us to look at?? :mickey:

VWL Mom
10-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Having done travel bb for 5 or so years with my oldest, team dining is tough.

I'm assuming you're looking at 12-15 kids plus parent (1 or 2) so anywhere from 30-45 total. I suggest your first step be to call WDW Group Dining 407-939-7707 and see which places would be able to accommodate you all and go from there.

STIXmamma
10-09-2012, 09:29 AM
I think in this case it will be more along the 45+ we have lots of brother and sisters coming to this tourney! We travel alot and our parents are a tight group... I was just hoping to be able to plan a mememorable meal... but since we will be in DISNEY... the whole trip will be mememorable!

VWL Mom
10-09-2012, 09:39 AM
I think in this case it will be more along the 45+ we have lots of brother and sisters coming to this tourney! We travel alot and our parents are a tight group... I was just hoping to be able to plan a mememorable meal... but since we will be in DISNEY... the whole trip will be mememorable!

Enjoy Disney and enjoy your travel years. My son's team disbanded when they left for college but I'm still in contact with many of the parents. Entire summers were spent with these people, I saw more of them than my own family!

BTW, :welcome: to INTERCOT