PDA

View Full Version : Woke up having dreamt about the party...

Dsnygirl
10-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Just a funny note... you know it's getting real (and close!!) when you wake up and realized you just spent the last few hrs dreaming about your upcoming trip!! :blush:

I'm not sure I have EVER dreamt about a trip beforehand... and I'm not even sure where we all were, definitely at Disney but in some forest... and it was winter, and we were going to do some kind of "polar bear" swim in some ice-covered pond... :funny: Can't really remember the rest of it, although I know as I woke up we were getting ready to go to a park.

Very strange.... :crazy:

faline
10-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Ice-covered is NOT something I want to find in Disney in October. Getting ready to go a park is good! Too funny, Blythe!!

Carol
10-07-2012, 05:45 PM
Sounds like the perfect location for our fuzzy friend.

:yeti:

NJGIRL
10-07-2012, 06:01 PM
That is so funny. I guess you were really thinking about the trip before you went to bed.:D

brownie
10-07-2012, 06:55 PM

Don't you mean "frozen" friend?

Imalismom
10-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Sleep? What is this strange thing you speak of?

Dopey's Girl
10-07-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm up for almost anything over ICOT15, but you can count me out of any polar bear swimming events!;)

I love when WDW invades my dreams!

TikiGoddess
10-07-2012, 07:34 PM
I had a dream about the meet a few nights ago... all I remember is that it had something to do with the Halloween Party.

And no, there was no frozen-lake swimming. :ill:

Kathy

arbie_c
10-07-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm getting to go in November for a few days and last night I had a dream I was looking around in World of Disney. :cloud9:

BriarRose0708
10-07-2012, 07:54 PM
I have Disney dreams almost every night before a trip. Recently it's been at EPCOT :cloud9: my favorite park. Think I'm pining for some Food and Wine Fest much, lol.

Hopefully that was just a dream and we won't show up to freezing weather Blythe, otherwise we could just stay home in NY!

Dsnygirl
10-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Sleep? What is this strange thing you speak of?

Not sure... definitely not something we'll be experiencing in a few weeks!! :party:

See?? I KNEW there was a reason I had that dream!! :)