PDA

View Full Version : Allergies and the F&W Festival

wdwfan09
10-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Happy Friday everyone!
DH and I will be going to the F&W Festival in early November - but - he has an allergy to fresh garlic. :( Does anyone know if each of the kiosks have recipe cards that list the ingredients of the dishes that are being sold? I remember them having the cards when I went last (which was a long time ago) but wasn't sure if they still do that.

figgie
10-05-2012, 04:24 PM
For my celiac DH, they have always asked a chief. There was a list out last year but I didn't get it until after the F&W and I have't found one for this year yet. If you find an ingredients or allergy list anywhere or know they give you recipe cards, which I've never seen and they didn't have when we were there Monday, let me know as I would be really interested!!!

( I don't use the list from the year before because the recipes change from year to year and you can never be too cautious when dealing with alergies!)

pluto 77
10-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Just last weekend I went to Food and Wine with a family member who has a severe nut allergy. Each kiosk had a list of ingredients for each item on a card that you can look over if you ask at the register.:mickey:

wdwfan09
10-07-2012, 11:11 PM
That is wonderful! :clappy: Thank you, it will put our minds at ease knowing that we can check before we buy.