PDA

View Full Version : Who will still be around on Monday??

Dsnygirl
10-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Just got done re-arranging our schedule, and it looks like my flight home will be Monday evening instead of [really early] Mon morning. :)

So, just wondering who might still be hanging around... :coaster:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-05-2012, 09:44 AM
We're still there!

Our plans aren't firm yet. If the weather is good we might try a waterpark, if it isn't, we're still open.

Can't belive it is so close. :)

Katzateer
10-05-2012, 09:50 AM
We will! Our flight out is on Tuesday. :mickey:

disneymom15
10-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Our flight home leaves at 4pm, so we'll have the morning to goof off.

Dopey's Girl
10-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Me! I'm there Thursday to Thursday!

BriarRose0708
10-05-2012, 10:24 AM
My flight leaves around 3:30 so I'll be around until 1-ish. Planning on breakfast at Boma and hanging around DTD.

AgentC
10-05-2012, 10:27 AM
We're still there!

Our plans aren't firm yet. If the weather is good we might try a waterpark, if it isn't, we're still open.

Can't belive it is so close. :)

We will still be there too and were also considering a waterpark, but no definite plans. We will probably leave late afternoon / early evening on Monday.

SBETigg
10-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Also flying home Monday evening.

Ian
10-05-2012, 12:20 PM
I'm there almost all day. I don't fly out until the evening.

Dsnygirl
10-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Woohoo! Wow, this is awesome... and I was afraid I'd just be hanging out all by my lonesome... :wait: :pout: Should have known better!! :D

NJGIRL
10-05-2012, 02:24 PM
We are there until Tuesday night.

Monday we are doing the Wild African Trek tour in the morning. If anyone wants to join us PM me for the exact time of the tour. Otherwise we are having an early dinner at the Yak and Yeti. So we will be in the AK all day. Maybe DTD that night or even EPCOT again, but probably DTD.

Tuesday morning we have the Segway tour. Again if anyone wants to join us give me a PM for the time. Having lunch at EPCOT so probably will stay there until about 5:00 then head for the airport.

JMTStone
10-05-2012, 02:33 PM
I'll be in an all day training Monday.:thedolls:

Patricia
10-05-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm also there until Tuesday afternoon.

Ed
10-05-2012, 04:52 PM
We'll be around til early afternoon before we begin that exhausting 22 mile drive home. :D

Pally
10-05-2012, 09:26 PM
My sister and I will still be there on Monday. We are doing Segway in am. Not sure what plans are for afternoon but we are booked at Grand Flodrian Cafe at 5:00 and then want to go to MK for EMH. If someone wants to join up at some point great.:mickey:

dlpmikki
10-06-2012, 05:54 AM
Woohoo! Wow, this is awesome... and I was afraid I'd just be hanging out all by my lonesome... :wait: :pout: Should have known better!! :D

Your room mate will still be there too....... :secret:

Katzateer
10-06-2012, 07:04 AM
My sister and I will still be there on Monday. We are doing Segway in am. Not sure what plans are for afternoon but we are booked at Grand Flodrian Cafe at 5:00 and then want to go to MK for EMH. If someone wants to join up at some point great.:mickey:

We are booked at Grand Floridian Cafe at 5 or 5:30! Not sure about the rest of the day.

Dsnygirl
10-06-2012, 08:23 AM
Your room mate will still be there too....... :secret:

Yeah! That's right... for some reason, I thought you were flying home Mon morning, not Tues. Woot!! :D

Pally
10-06-2012, 09:39 AM

We are booked at Grand Floridian Cafe at 5 or 5:30! Not sure about the rest of the day.

If you and yours would like to join us, by all means your welcome. Oops, typo above. Grand Floridian.:mickey:

TikiGoddess
10-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Amy will be around Monday but I'll be back in CT, teaching my classes with bleary eyes... :coffee:

Kathy

brownie
10-06-2012, 11:54 AM
We have a 6pm flight home on Monday. We're going to Cape May Cafe for breakfast and then we're headed to Animal Kingdom until around 3pm.

Mousefever
10-06-2012, 07:03 PM
Also flying home Monday evening.

Ditto.

Amy

Katzateer
10-12-2012, 02:04 PM
If you and yours would like to join us, by all means your welcome. Oops, typo above. Grand Floridian.:mickey:

Sounds good!:mickey:

Pally
10-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Sounds good!:mickey:

I have sent you a PM.

Dsnygirl
10-15-2012, 12:42 AM
So, to anyone who has Monday open, is there interest in meeting at AK? I saw quite a few were already headed that way (Rita, I SO wish I could join you for the Trek!! :pout:) and I was thinking I would like to go... my DH flies out early, so I will be up and probably trying to make the morning EMH and an early safari. I have a 7:45 flight, so will probably stay there 'til about 4pm, or maybe head over to MK at some point for a last POTC ride and wave at the castle...

Maybe we could pick a time to find each other??

brownie
10-15-2012, 10:24 AM
So, to anyone who has Monday open, is there interest in meeting at AK? I saw quite a few were already headed that way (Rita, I SO wish I could join you for the Trek!! :pout:) and I was thinking I would like to go... my DH flies out early, so I will be up and probably trying to make the morning EMH and an early safari. I have a 7:45 flight, so will probably stay there 'til about 4pm, or maybe head over to MK at some point for a last POTC ride and wave at the castle...

We're having breakfast at Boma at 7:30am and then headed to Animal Kingdom.

Our flight is at 6:20pm, so we're probably leaving around 3:30pm to get to the airport.

TiggeRia
10-15-2012, 10:47 AM
Our flight is around 5 pm on Monday so we will be spending a good chunk of the day either in DTD or EPCOT.

Dopey's Girl
10-15-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm in for some EMH fun in AK! I have lunch in EPCOT, but not until after 1:00, so could spend at least some of the morning saying hi to the animals!

BriarRose0708
10-15-2012, 11:21 AM
My flight leaves around 3:30 so not quite enough time for a park. I've got brunch at Boma at 10 and then will head back to Pop for one last drink by the pool and then pick up the ME around 1.

Mousefever
10-16-2012, 02:09 AM

Sounds like a plan, Blythe! I'm probably not going to get very much time at AK on Thursday, so I'd like to go Monday morning! Nothing like EE in the morning!

Amy

BriarRose0708
10-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Sounds like a plan, Blythe! I'm probably not going to get very much time at AK on Thursday, so I'd like to go Monday morning! Nothing like EE in the morning!

Amy

Well, I have changed my mind yet again! I didn't know there were early EMH at AK at all this day, and this means if I cancel my Boma breakfast I can join you ladies for a couple hours before needing to get back to Pop for my ME pickup. Bring on the Yeti and a Safari and maybe even a little Dinosaur! :yeti:

Katzateer
10-16-2012, 09:24 AM
We might come over to AK for EMH. But depends how the week goes. I don't want to spend everyday in a park so have to see how much we have covered by then.

Let's see, Thursday is Keys to the Kingdom and EPCOT, Friday is MK Halloween, Saturday is EPCOT, Sunday is probably the Studios, so Monday could be AK and MK in the evening. Need to find out how many days left on our park hopper tickets since I need 2 days left for a Jan. with Stephanie.

AgentC
10-16-2012, 09:36 AM
I am a maybe. If nothing changes my husband and mom are both going home Sunday night which leaves me alone with the kids on Monday. I may let them choose the park that morning.

BriarRose0708
10-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Just checked the EMH schedule on Info Central and it's not showing any morning EMH for AK on Monday the 29th. Has there been a change? Either way, there should still have enough time to get a couple things done between 9 and 11!

brownie
10-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Just checked the EMH schedule on Info Central and it's not showing any morning EMH for AK on Monday the 29th. Has there been a change? Either way, there should still have enough time to get a couple things done between 9 and 11!

The Disney World calendar is showing Extra Magic Hours for Animal Kingdom from 8am-9am on October 29, 2012.

BriarRose0708
10-16-2012, 01:52 PM
The Disney World calendar is showing Extra Magic Hours for Animal Kingdom from 8am-9am on October 29, 2012.

:thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
10-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Well, I have changed my mind yet again! I didn't know there were early EMH at AK at all this day, and this means if I cancel my Boma breakfast I can join you ladies for a couple hours before needing to get back to Pop for my ME pickup. Bring on the Yeti and a Safari and maybe even a little Dinosaur! :yeti:

:woohoo: