PDA

View Full Version : System Update Notice

VWL Mom
10-04-2012, 07:49 AM
FYI from MS

Outage Notification: Please be advised that we will soon be updating our systems to serve you better. During this enhancement, beginning Monday, October 8, 2012 at 5:00 pm ET, online bookings will be unavailable and Member Services will be closed. We do expect to return to full online booking functionality and Member Services will re-open at 1:00 pm on Tuesday, October 9, 2012. Please note that these dates and times are subject to change. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and look forward to assisting you in the near future.

faline
10-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

laprana
10-04-2012, 10:58 AM
I saw this on the MS website this morning, and my first thought was, "Oh great, another update to 'improve' the website. What kind of problems will this improvement cause?" I think I'm a little too cynical about Disney's IT department and it's "upgrades." :D

VWL Mom
10-04-2012, 07:52 PM
I saw this on the MS website this morning, and my first thought was, "Oh great, another update to 'improve' the website. What kind of problems will this improvement cause?" I think I'm a little too cynical about Disney's IT department and it's "upgrades." :D

Your not alone, I took screen shots of my November ressies just in case.