PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen Sink

MILWDIANA
10-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Would like to order the "Kitchen Sink" when we go at the end of October. I have heard they prefer if you pre-order it. How soon should I do this and who would I call?? Thanks!!

magicofdisney
10-03-2012, 03:56 PM
I've never pre-ordered and we've bought half a dozen over the years. In fact, we bought one just 3 weeks ago. It took no longer for them to complete that order than the couple next to us buying individual desserts. :mickey:

But if you want to pre-order, I'm sure someone will come along and help you with that info.

Scar
10-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Even if they prefer it, I would not preorder. That thing is a soupy mess before you can finish it anyway. I wouldn't want it sitting around for even a minute more than it has to.

MILWDIANA
10-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Even if they prefer it, I would not preorder. That thing is a soupy mess before you can finish it anyway. I wouldn't want it sitting around for even a minute more than it has to.

GOOD POINT :) Thanks for the response!

buzznwoodysmom
10-03-2012, 04:35 PM
I have never heard of having to pre order the kitchen sink. We got the Kitchen sink once and it didn't take very long for them to prepare it.

I find it hard to believe they'd even allow you to preorder it since you can't make an ADR for this place. Not sure how they would even know what time you'd be seated. And as someone has already pointed out, it becomes a soupy mess rather quickly. Would hate to think of it sitting, even for just a few minutes, waiting for you.

Simba's Mom
10-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Like the others here, we've never preordered the Kitchen Sink, and we've had it several times. Yes, it becomes a soupy mess, but you've got to do it at least once for the experience-the flashing lights, the applause, the photo op.

CMCTxMom
10-04-2012, 12:10 PM
I just wanted to give a shout-out to the No Way Jose over there at Beaches and Cream. Oooooh that's GOOOD stuff! Sadly it would kill both of my children (who have peanut and dairy allergies) so I haven't had one in for-ever! But - YUM!

#1donaldfan
10-04-2012, 12:12 PM
As said before, it melts fast and before you can come close to finishing it, it will be a melted, mass of ingrediants.:cool:

Disnamic Duo
10-04-2012, 03:46 PM
I just wanted to give a shout-out to the No Way Jose over there at Beaches and Cream. Oooooh that's GOOOD stuff! Sadly it would kill both of my children (who have peanut and dairy allergies) so I haven't had one in for-ever! But - YUM!

Oh YES!! I mean NO (Way Jose)! Best ice cream I've ever eaten. We've had the Kitchen Sink and it was fun...but the No Way Jose is delicious!

phlo8810
10-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Never heard of pre-ordering it. We got it twice and while the kids loved it and it was quite the spectacle, it does turn to soup in about 5mins.