PDA

View Full Version : What music do you miss?

figgie
10-03-2012, 10:40 AM
After posting about EPCOT30 playing all the old songs on Monday for the anniversary, we are all today refering to Monday as our "Magical Music Memory Day"!

If you could have a Magical Music Memory Day, what songs would you like to hear on your sound track?

I know I would want to have "Tomorrow's Child" and "Making Memories (taking pictures is making memories...Capturing little pieces of time...making them yours and making them mine!)" Just loved both of those songs....

BrowncatP
10-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Tomorrow's Child and Makin' Memories are both on the Official Album of WDW from the 2005 CD. Also Kitchen Kabaret Medley with a little bit of "Veggie,veggie,fruit, fruit."

CMCTxMom
10-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Horizon's music. I love the retro-Epcot music!

figgie
10-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Yep, got that album. Totally forgot about Veggie, Fruit, Fruit....Will be singing that today also, hehehe...:sing:

bruin1344
10-03-2012, 12:40 PM
Journey Into Your Imagination w/Dreamfinder

Simba's Mom
10-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Definitely give me "Tomorrow's Child" over and over again.

Aurora
10-03-2012, 01:53 PM
If You Had Wings
Tapestry of Nations
Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand
If We Can Dream It

taleasoldastime
10-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I could listen to spectromagic on replay all day!

SandmanGStefani24
10-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Horizon's music. I love the retro-Epcot music!

agree with that one! also add Space Mountain's music and "great big beautiful tomorrow" in that mix!

faberj
10-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Tapestry of Nations!!!

Got to see it once on our hoenymoon in 2002!
I did buy the cd and listen to it ALL the time.

Gator
10-03-2012, 05:07 PM
I miss hearing the music from the MK parade that had the SnowGlobes. Love that music. I'd love to hear it right now. I think it was Share a Dream Come True.

jnfr2424
10-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Iknow I would want to have "Tomorrow's Child" and "Making Memories (taking pictures is making memories...Capturing little pieces of time...making them yours and making them mine!)" Just loved both of those songs....

"Now we shoot whatever we see day or night in color photography...Smile hug look at the camera and hold your breath if you please with every little shot they take they be makin memories" Ugh I could sing that song all day long!!
I am also with you about Tomorrow's Child
Energy (you make the world go round)
Horizons
One Little Spark
Listen to the Land
and I miss El Rio del Tiempo(you know that la la part!)

DisneyorBust
10-03-2012, 07:23 PM
The music from Spectromagic.
I really miss that parade.

Main Street Jim
10-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Y'all know you can find ALL of this stuff - and MUCH more - on a certain Web site, convert to MP3's, and put it on your laptop/computer/iPod/etc.? I have FOLDERS and FOLDERS of thsi stuff, including a six-part, ninety-minute-plus long loop of Main Street Electrical Parade stuff, from the first run in 1972 at Disneyland to the current version running at Walt Disney World :)

I have old Horizons stuff, Imagination, Energy, IYHW, DreamFlight, two complete shows of Alien Encounter, Mickey Mouse Revue, all three versions of Country Bear Jamboree, both WDW versions of CoP, TONS of BGM from each park/land/area....*very* cool stuff!

Mousemates
10-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Y'all know you can find ALL of this stuff - and MUCH more - on a certain Web site, convert to MP3's, and put it on your laptop/computer/iPod/etc.? I have FOLDERS and FOLDERS of thsi stuff, including a six-part, ninety-minute-plus long loop of Main Street Electrical Parade stuff, from the first run in 1972 at Disneyland to the current version running at Walt Disney World :)

I have old Horizons stuff, Imagination, Energy, IYHW, DreamFlight, two complete shows of Alien Encounter, Mickey Mouse Revue, all three versions of Country Bear Jamboree, both WDW versions of CoP, TONS of BGM from each park/land/area....*very* cool stuff!

yep...there is very little disney music I miss, not because I don't like it, but because I can stream or download it and still hear it.

SandmanGStefani24
10-07-2012, 10:34 PM
"
and I miss El Rio del Tiempo(you know that la la part!)

ah, there's a good one, but then again, I miss the whole ride too...

VeggieFruitFruit
10-07-2012, 11:04 PM
I miss the optimism of the early Epcot songs, and while the song True Colors is good I really miss the pre-show for Honey I Shrunk the Audience.

tiggerbuddy
10-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Agree:thumbsup:

Definitely give me "Tomorrow's Child" over and over again.