PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat in Epcot?

kg00616
10-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Give me your recs, please! :waycool:

mom2morgan
10-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Give me your recs, please! :waycool:
Table service or counter service? Epcot has so many of both that you have just about unlimited choices. For a nice 'sit down' meal I really like the Coral Reef or Le Cellier. San Angel is also nice if you like Mexican. I haven't been to the French restaurant, but would really like to try it. If you are using dining plan, Le Cellier is "signature" which means 2 credits at dinner (but still only 1 at lunch for now). Counter service - the Moroccan one is nice if you like that kind of food (I'm a bit more plain) - but you can get great choices at Sunshine Seasons in the land pavilion, or grab some fish and chips at the UK pavilion!

faline
10-02-2012, 05:22 PM
My favorites at Epcot include: La Hacienda, San Angel (though this place gets mixed reviews), Le Cellier, and Rose n Crown for table service restaurants. We enjoyed he counter service in Norway on our last trip and have also enjoyed counter service from La Hacienda.

SBETigg
10-02-2012, 05:36 PM
Probably better to ask where not to eat. There are so many good places, both table and counter service. My favorites are:

Table service: Chefs de France, Via Napoli, San Angel Inn, Tokyo Dining

Counter Service: Tangierine Cafe, Katsura Grill, Cantina de San Angel, Sunshine Seasons (I prefer to eat at World Showcase, but Sunshine Seasons is a solid bet with good variety).

MadMadamMim
10-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Just returned on Saturday. Ate at the new Mexican La Hacienda *amazing!!* Teppen Edo *wonderful as always* Coral Reef *delicious* Rose and Crown *yummy* (these are all table services(

Lindsey310
10-02-2012, 06:08 PM
We like via Napoli and le Cellier steakhouse. I heard teppan edo was good too, although we haven't tried it. :mickey:

DisneyorBust
10-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Table Service:
Via Napoli
Chef de France
Biergarten
Le Cellier

Counter service:
Sommerfest
Tangerine Cafe
Cantina de San Angel

Gator
10-02-2012, 08:08 PM
For a good TS, try Teppen Edo. And if you're brave enough, go to Akershus. Most people are scared to go there, and then are surprised at how the good the food is.

For CS, try the Tangeriene Cafe and their wraps. Very tasty. And you can't go wrong with Fish&Chips.

GAN
10-02-2012, 09:04 PM
As others have mentioned, Tangerine Cafe for sure. Also another CS option not mentioned would be Tutto Gusto -great for a panini, sandwich, or meat and cheese plate with a glass of wine. Another can't miss spot would be Cava del Tequila which has a nice Tapas menu ...oh, and the BEST margaritas -wouldn't an Avocado Margarita qualify as food? This should be your first stop -what better way to start a vacation?

bruin1344
10-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Probably better to ask where not to eat. There are so many good places, both table and counter service.

My thoughts exactly.

CS - Sunshine Seasons, and World Showcase countries Morocco, Japan, Mexico, China, and USA (sorry dont know names)

TS - LeCellier, Rose & Crown, and Teppan Edo

AmandaChan
10-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Biergarten will always be our must do. And we always manage to eat somewhere in Japan either Tokyo Dining or Teppan Edo but we love both.

Tigerinvestigator
10-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Our favorite is Garden Grill. For us, nothing else comes close. Best food, best character interaction, and best atmosphere. :thumbsup:

sportsguy2315
10-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Plug for Electric Umbrella aside (See signature), here are my Epcot favorites:

Table Service:
Rose and Crown Pub
Via Napoli
San Angel Inn

Quick Service:
Tangerine Cafe
Fish and Chips stand in UK
Sunshine Seasons

disneynarula
10-05-2012, 10:31 AM
We have eaten at almost all the TS and QS places over the years. You can't really go wrong with any of the TS places. Our favorite is Marrakesh. My second favorite place is Coral Reef.

We also like Nine Dragons but it is not amazing. If you get take out Chinese a lot just skip it. We never eat out so it is a treat for us to have Chinese food.

Our favorite QS is Tangierine Cafe in Epcot. We also like the Mexican QS place. Sunshine Seasons also has some very nice offerings. Ihave to say that the worst meal we had was at the Electric Umbrella. It couldn't even eat it.

disney_daddy
10-05-2012, 03:47 PM
We've eaten at Teppan Edo for years now ever since we tried it the first time. People sitting next to us who ate there for their first time said it was the best food they had on their vacation.