PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion audio loop would be perfect to play at house for trick or treaters.

AmandaChan
10-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Am I right? Does anyone do this themselves? We never get trick or treaters on my street but it would be the PERFECT to play on your porch for Halloween. I wish we got trick or treaters :(

faline
10-02-2012, 08:40 AM
We get very few. I'm not even sure we had any last year. That would be good to play. I also like the Boo to You parade music and other music from the Not So Scary Halloween party.

brownie
10-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Going to scare this over to the Movies, TV, Music, & Musicals forum.

Lindsey310
10-02-2012, 06:14 PM
This would be perfect!!! Wish it was available!

I have seen such a decline in the number of trick or treaters in the past few years. Every year I say to my husband, when I was a kid, the streets were packed and we were out so late! (I'm 29) :mickey:

Basket Mommy
10-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Last year my husband rigged up a monitor that played the seance scene from HM. He put it in the window and ran a speaker outside so you could hear the audio. It was pretty cool!

DizneyFreak2002
10-03-2012, 02:34 PM
This would be perfect!!! Wish it was available!

I have seen such a decline in the number of trick or treaters in the past few years. Every year I say to my husband, when I was a kid, the streets were packed and we were out so late! (I'm 29) :mickey:

It's available... ;)

Aurora
10-04-2012, 02:17 AM
I do it every year! We get TONS of trick-or-treaters. I put an iPod player with speaker in the front window and I have a full playlist that includes the Haunted Mansion organ music and other spooky songs. I have a fog machine, lawn graveyard, etc.

What I've always wanted to do is figure out how to light my house the way they do (did? I haven't seen it since 2003) at the MNSSHP.

Chaos
10-07-2012, 05:37 PM
There is a Live365 station that only plays sounds and music from The Haunted Mansion - http://www.live365.com/stations/krokodyle

It's really awesome! :ghost: