PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining?

wdwfan09
10-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before...we are hoping to go to Disney World in late April 2013 (20th-ish) - do you think they will offer Free Dining? :fingers:

Itchy
10-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Good question. I think it will depend on how well the rooms are filling up. I think that when attendance is low they bring out the discounts and free stuff to get people there.

I am not sure how far out in the past that they offer these discount. I think someone here will be able to give you a better guess.

Strmchsr
10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Probably not. "Free" dining in the spring is not too common. It's happened, just not often. But, if something is to be released, it'll probably be in January.

wdwfan09
10-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Thank you both! I am hoping to bring my niece and nephew (4 and 7 years old) next year to the happiest place on earth. :cloud9: I even have the trip all planned out in my head already. It would be wonderful if the Free Dining was offered but if not, we'll still have a great time! I'll keep my eyes open in January for any offers. Thanks again!

tjstrike
10-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Free dining and room discounts are put up to bring people in. March and April are packed because of spring break so they usually don't offer it.

Gator
10-02-2012, 03:21 PM
If I were a betting man, I'd bet a lot of money on Disney NOT offereing free dining during that time. That is, unless the ecomony gets even worse and no one goes to WDW. And even that would be a long shot.

MargaretMessler
10-02-2012, 06:21 PM
I had a friend who went with her family last year, and I swear that I remember her saying they got the free dining. They went in March. I could be wrong though.