PDA

View Full Version : Night of Joy

Cinderelley
10-01-2012, 03:22 AM
Is the Night of Joy always the second week of September?

The kids are bugging me to go. I may have to reconsider my resolution to never attend again.

faline
10-01-2012, 08:00 AM
The Dinsey site indicates that, in 2013, Night of Joy will be held on September 6 & 7.

Gator
10-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Did you make that vow because it was crowded, or because it was crowded with an insane amount of teenagers? I'm sure that could make things... hairy, but seeing all those great groups there probably makes it close to worth it, right?

Cinderelley
10-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Thank you Faline. I'm in the hospital and was only able to look up intercot on my phone. It is my one saving grace when I'm going insane from boredom. :D

Gator,
It was the crowds, the teenagers, the noise level - just everything. I must be getting too old. ;) I do think my kids would really enjoy it, and if Casting Crowns is playing again, I may have to venture in with them.

Gator
10-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Gator,
It was the crowds, the teenagers, the noise level - just everything. I must be getting too old. ;) I do think my kids would really enjoy it, and if Casting Crowns is playing again, I may have to venture in with them.

I know the feeling. It starts to grate a little if you get too much of it. This getting old stuff stinks!