PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect address listed on resort confirmation...

BrerGnat
09-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Has anyone had this problem? I made a room only reservation for ICOT 15 the other day, and then I had to change it. When I called back to change it, I mentioned that they had my old phone number listed on the confirmation, and the agent confirmed that they DO have my correct phone number in the system, and she would make the change on their end to delete the old phone number.

So then, I got the new email confirmation, and it's listing my old ADDRESS! Ugh! How does this happen? The previous confirmation listed the correct address. All I did was add one more day...the confirmation number stayed the same. What the heck? The agent yesterday had me confirm my address twice, and then once more when we added DME to the reservation. When I pull up my confirmation online, both addresses are listed (old and new) but the old address is listed as "shipping address" and my current address is listed as the "billing address."

Do I need to call them back AGAIN, or is their confirmation sheet just messed up. I don't want my DME packet to end up in CA.

I tried to call just now and the hold time is 30 minutes. No thanks!

This is so annoying. I have updated my address numerous times on every Disney front possible. We just took a cruise last month and they got our correct address with that, and we just got a "thank you" postcard from our one night at AoA as well. So, what gives?

A Big Kid
09-29-2012, 01:34 PM
I have accepted the fact that we will always be known to Disney as "The Mouse Family." no matter how many times we told them that is nit our family name, everything comes addresses to The Mouse Family.

Scar
09-29-2012, 01:36 PM
Hmmm... This happened to me once. what I can tell you is that mearly haveing a different address will not affect check-in. As far as the DME package, I can't remember because I only moved a mile away and just stopped by my other house to pick up my mail. Aren't you getting your mail forwarded?

BrerGnat
09-29-2012, 01:42 PM
Jeff, we moved over a year ago. Our mail stopped being forwarded a few months ago.

I guess I'll try calling back Monday morning.

Hammer
09-29-2012, 01:44 PM
This is why I use Magical Journeys when I book non-DVC trips. They would handle the address mess for you.

Scar
09-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Jeff, we moved over a year ago.Wow! It really is true the older you get, the faster time flies. :old:

disneymom15
09-29-2012, 04:28 PM
I have accepted the fact that we will always be known to Disney as "The Mouse Family." no matter how many times we told them that is nit our family name, everything comes addresses to The Mouse Family.

That's too funny! "the mouse family".

A Big Kid
09-29-2012, 05:54 PM
That's too funny! "the mouse family".

Every time we call, the CM says something like, "Oh, my! Is your last name really "Mouse?"

I dont have a CLUE how we ended up as The Mouse Family.