PDA

View Full Version : Trip is PAID IN FULL!!!

quicksand
09-29-2012, 07:40 AM
So Excited!!!! Only 43 more days til we check in! I can barely contain myself. No one in the real world "gets it." Intercotees completely understand. Excuse me while I do the happy dance. :party::woohoo::dance::cheer::mickey3::minnie::mic key:

disneymom15
09-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Totally understand your excitement.

Lindsey310
09-29-2012, 09:33 AM
Soooooo excited for you!!!! And I totally get it when you say people just don't get it! My co-workers are like you are going there again?? Yes, yes I am! :mickey:

Have a magical time :pixie:

figgie
09-29-2012, 10:12 AM
Feeling your excitement, wishing you a magical journey down and a fabulous vacation!:tink:

Dopey's Girl
09-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Congrats! I love when the balance due is $0.00!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-29-2012, 11:22 AM
Great:party:

SBETigg
09-29-2012, 11:37 AM
It's an awesome feeling to be paid off and ready to go! Only 28 days or so for me (trying to stay distracted and not pay attention to the count down). Congratulations!

missastrocat
09-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Congrats! I felt the same way when I paid this week! We will be there around the same time!

faline
09-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Now all you have to do is finish the countdown and arrive at Disney World!! :mickey:

arbie_c
09-29-2012, 05:41 PM
Yay!! I know how excited you are. It will be here before you know it. I can so relate to co-workers saying "you're going again?!". My response to them "heck yes! Any chance I get!".:mickey:

Mary Chase
09-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Congrats! I know - most people I know don't get it either! I have pretty much made planning my Disney vacation a hobby. I spend my free time for months researching airfare, watching and waiting for discounts at the right time...then planning dining reservations, what days/what parks... People think I'm crazy. I can't help it - going to Disney is my big treat for myself and my family - after working so hard all year. It's a place where I really feel like I am escaping reality and all the stresses that go along with that. There's just no other place like it for me.

I'm paid in full too - this is the first time ever. Usually we'll at least have tips or something to pay for, but this time we bought gift cards ahead of time so, really, there will be hardly anything out of pocket.

Have a great time! I have a couple months to go - but getting very excited for my first trip to DLR!

vizsla
09-30-2012, 07:14 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

Gator
10-02-2012, 08:17 PM
I love booking the trip. I love booking ADRs. I love planning. But that "Paid in Full" point ... dropping a couple K is always a little painful. Still, once it's done, you know it's smooth sailing.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-07-2012, 04:52 PM
It's a fantastic feeling when the trip is all paid for and you know it's all systems go! One of my co-workers got his DME stuff a couple of weeks ago and I was so excited I started shaking! And I'm not even going with him. lol