PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Meal = Snacks?

DisneyFr33k
09-28-2012, 12:07 PM
For the Basic Dining Plan (one table, one quick service and one snack)

I know this has been asked before, I just cannot remember the answer.

Can we convert one of our quick service meals to snacks?

If so, how many snack options will it convert to?

Thanks! :rocks:

Itchy
09-28-2012, 12:47 PM
I have done this in the past, but I think it depends on the cast member. On my trip in May they would not let me convert one of my quick service to snacks, but on my Sept trip I was able to get a few snacks. I could not get all that I wanted because I had already checked my luggage at the ME desk and they won't let you carry a lot of snacks thru TSA.

It may be hit or miss.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

Ms. Mode
09-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Nope, can't do it. Sorry. I've tried several times just to get a muffin instead of a full breakfast, but....no.

SBETigg
09-28-2012, 02:42 PM
I've heard that occasionally they will allow a quick service to be converted to three snack credits. But, obviously, not something you can count on being allowed to do. I've never tried.

joonyer
09-28-2012, 03:12 PM
I know that you can't convert credits the other way (snacks into a QS meal) but I have heard of people downgrading before, (meal into snacks).

Grumpy.
09-28-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm at pop right now. They will NOT allow you to convert a quick service meal to 3 snacks anymore. They told me they stopped doing it last January. I went to AoA and asked there, I was told again that they will not do it. We used to convert a few meals to snacks at the end of the trip, not anymore I guess.